FanFiction.Net
for Always Remember

2/24 c1 4RomitriReader
The ultimate sacrifice to save her friends, so that she may save the ones she loves dearest. Theresa truly loves so deeply and fiercely; I can definitely see her accepting this fate and keeping it a secret to prevent the others from going through unnecessary pain as the time draws nearer.
8/9/2014 c1 Guest
I am crying to death still I though there was such thing as in oh I dont know a HAPPY EVER AFTER! Shes my favourite character besides Atlanta. I honestly thought u would bring her back I cant belive u! But you do have a point the only way to defeat cronus is by magis thats why in the season finale its THERESA ora that defeat cronus but she defeated him not all seven if them so i dont get that!-kittycatz255:-);-):-D
2/26/2012 c1 20historiangirl
Beautiful story but so sad.
2/26/2012 c1 3purplepeace
wow, that was just, wow. Left me speechless
2/20/2012 c1 8Tinian I'att
I enjoyed this. I think you did a really good job. It was depressing, but still worth reading.

You made a couple of minor mistakes. First, it's all right not alright. Second, bursted is not a word it should be burst and third knelt not kneeled.

If you're looking for something to cheer you up and maybe give you a good laugh after writing this check out my latest drabble in Random Ramblings (Surrender) I think you'll enjoy it.
2/19/2012 c1 48HoneyGoddess57
Glad your back hun your stories are quite beautiful; even if this fanfiction was sad it was still beautiful; the ending was very cute and it's the truth "The brownstone and New Olympia- they will never get away from them, they will remained there for the rest of the lives..."; once again congratulations on this story. Hope to see you around. *Cheers*
2/19/2012 c1 1classofthetitans711
This was beautiful! you made me cry:,D I love it,, and welcome back!