for A Wise Seaweed Plan

1/21/2016 c1 Soccer27
great first chapter...50 more to go
1/14/2016 c51 Jamie
YESSSS! Superheroes is an awesome song! This was a REALLY great Fan-Fiction...it was actually realistic other than the other fan fics...thanks for sacrificing your adult time for us! Hope you become what you want! Thank you for your offering...have a nice day!
1/14/2016 c43 Jamie
Although, I think the Sea of Monsters was more like TLO book...other than that the acting was spot on!
1/14/2016 c7 Jamie
I'm crying right now...so good
1/14/2016 c3 Jamie
SPOILER!(if you haven't read HoO)

It's actually weird to see Nico being into girls...since he had a crush on Percy...this Fan-Fic is really good so far, you're probably not gonna read this but it's is so interesting. thanks for writing!
1/8/2016 c51 Anonymous
Love, love, love this story? But I do have to ask, is it done? I really hope not, but don't feel pressured to update.
12/31/2015 c1 7lovelyloveme
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
12/29/2015 c25 84wisegirlgeek
Prachel and Lukabeth must DIE! They should Die and go to Tartarus!
12/21/2015 c51 DoctorWhoForever
I love this story so much! Can you please reunite Percy and Annebeth? I did not wait 51 chapters hoping for a happy ending for nothing. Also, it would be really cool if Reyna came into the story, and some rivalry occurred in between Thalia and Reyna. I hope you make another chapter soon. I also loved the kiss at the end. That felt so bittersweet. Thank you for putting all your effort and time into this story. Please update! XD
12/4/2015 c51 bookfangirl18
Oh my... I NEED MORE I NEED THEM TOGETHER I HAVE BEEN READING THIS NON STOP FOR THREE DAYS
10/23/2015 c1 SeaChildOfWisdom
I love it
10/13/2015 c19 9Average Canadian
okay so I'm on this chapter. And its really hard to keep up. This is a super long story.
Hope I can make it through
9/17/2015 c51 Guest
ARE YOU LIKE EVER GONNA UPDATE?! Please!
8/31/2015 c51 A
I was looking for a nice ending, not needing another dose of Reality of my girlfriend leaving me this end of year; thanks man ... just needed to remind me what is going to happen in a few months.
8/8/2015 c51 9Icyblast51
Oh, please update. This story brings joy to me. I really hope your, um, relationship with your family gets strong. I hope you know that we will all be the stars. Don't ever think you are less than you are.
Icyblast51, here from the beginning to the end.
1,888 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »