for A Wise Seaweed Plan

5/3/2019 c52 Guest
Wow I got the notification and it’s been a while, thanks for the note I’ll make sure to look up the musical I’m a die hard fan and it crazy to think middle school was were it all started for me and now it’s been years since touching this site. This is crazy but I’m glad I got the notification for this fanfic
5/3/2019 c52 1UxysRaze
I thought that was the ending so seeing this update so much later it feels so different than when I first read it so long ago and kinda just accepted the bittersweet ending because that's how life is sometimes.
12/28/2018 c51 Guest
WHAT THE HELL!
Dude u have to continue!
This was soooooooo good and u can’t just stop there
Come on pls continue
But anyways
This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read
It was sooooo good
I know it’s been a long time since u wrote but can u plsssssssss just keep writing
But besides that GREAT JOB!
12/21/2018 c32 Guest
Travis 1 year
12/16/2018 c51 7Not So Cliche
Great story, you are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for writing this. Also I know that I am 3, almost 4 years too late but if you do see this review I request you to do at least one last chapter.
I have to say this story made me hold my breath in every chapter, awaiting to know what happens next.
7/31/2018 c29 BlueDebut
One continuity issue. Sally mentions Annabeth’s name but later asks what it is.
7/27/2018 c16 BlueDebut
Leo seems out of character here. Maybe try to make him more funny? And WHY THE CLIFFHANGER! YOU ARE WORSE THAN RICK IN MARK OF ATHENA! REALLY enjoying the story so far! Keep it up!
7/16/2018 c51 Guest
You said there was going to be more in 2015. Wheres the "more"? :D *smiling in pain*
6/5/2018 c51 SilvijaRii
when the heck it became so complicated? I loved it
12/18/2017 c19 WHHHAAATTTTT
why perchel? Not Percabeth?! I want Percabeth! Percabeth!Percabeth!
11/4/2017 c46 4
Well I'm listening to one republic right now.
10/24/2017 c11 Mottea
You have no idea how relieved I was after reading your parting message of this chapter. I'm glad we're on the same page here about Lukabeth, I trust this fic won't ruin my appetite for the day ;.; I thank you for your hardwork.
10/19/2017 c14 Percabeth4life
Actually. Unicorn and Pegasus are diff. Unicorn just have a horn on their head. Pegasus has wings. No horn
10/18/2017 c51 24idiosyncrasy at its finest
And after two years, she... got to it!
Sike nah, it’s still incomplete
10/16/2017 c27 idiosyncrasy at its finest