for Vices

6/5/2015 c6 Long Live BRUCAS
Poor Danny all he went through before and then this. So sad. But he has his Ohana and now Malia is a part of that and concerned for/about Danny.
3/26/2015 c6 6jada951
Chin got married?
cool.
2/21/2015 c6 Guest
WOW! Great, great story! Just great! You are an awesome writer.
12/13/2012 c6 140Wolfa Moon
I love your stories and am rereading most of your works. They are very well done. please continue to write. Thank You.
5/7/2012 c6 BJ
I would appreciate it if you included translations of the Hawaiian words you use. Hawaiian's not exactly a language I can google translate, you know.

Other than that, good story.
4/15/2012 c6 36francis2
I really loved the dolphin encounter. So peaceful.
4/14/2012 c6 lilz54
Thanks for the reading adventure. It was great!
4/13/2012 c6 00000909000000
Such a great ending to an awesome story. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
4/11/2012 c1 21ShakespeareIsMyMuse
Oh dear Lord, Danny's about to pose as a prostitute and Steve is on the Enterprise, essentially M.I.A?

Are you kidding me? You want me to wet myself LMAO don't you? I know you do, don't lie! XD
4/10/2012 c6 12JazzieG
I loved the scene with the dolphins.

Not sure if you're aware but dolphins are attracted by the moods of humans. I visited a wild dolphin centre in Oz and there was a disabled volunteer and we talked about my depression. He told me that if I could go and volunteer for 8 weeks the dolphins would help, sadly I wasn't in a position to do so. Apparently if someone is depressed and they're in the water the dolphins (and sharks, eek!) can pick up on it and are attracted to that individual. Same if someone is sick or injured.

He also told us a lovely story about a pregnant woman who the volunteers asked to sit in the shallow water as the dolphins were coming in for one of their regular visits. She did and soon found herself surrounded by seven dolphins, they wouldn't let even her husband near her as they protected her and the baby. They can apparently hear the babies heartbeat. Gotta love dolphins!

Sorry for that random waffle! Loved this story as always!
4/10/2012 c6 3crokettsgirl
Great story, I really enjoyed it. So glad that Chin and Steve got the detectives involved in this and that Danny had his ohana with him...Sue
4/9/2012 c6 17darkorangecat
Very nice ending. I liked the closure with the vice department of HPD as well as how you brought it all full circle.
4/9/2012 c6 107Qweb
Love the bit with the dolphins.

Bad memories coming out in nightmares. Better he should dream about dolphins.
4/9/2012 c6 10loveRnB
ho ok, this is little out of my understanding. do we get to know what happen to danny before.
4/9/2012 c6 blainelyle
This entire story was wonderful. I always look forward to your stories. They bring me good feelings of warmth and friendship. The meaning of ohana. Thanx Monica
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »