for Disappear and Reappear again

4/1/2012 c12 Ealasaid Una
really good, i am glad that she remembered Spot.
3/26/2012 c10 Ealasaid Una
Colt is remembering Spot, but who is the other P.O.V?
3/24/2012 c9 Ealasaid Una
interesting
3/15/2012 c8 Ealasaid Una
aww, poor colt and spot.
2/27/2012 c5 Ealasaid Una
wow, this must be really hard for colt.
2/27/2012 c4 Ealasaid Una
Jack is dead? Does queens have something to do with her kidnapping?
2/26/2012 c5 21Kirsten Erin
Wow! I'm honored that you were so excited that I reviewed and that I inspired you to start writing FanFiction. That's incredibly sweet of you. :)

I'm excited to see what happens next. Hopefully Spot will try to get his girl to remember him instead of giving up. And I do hope we get to find out more about Jack and everyone else. (So sad that he was gunned down!)

I'm looking forward to where you take this story.

Update soon.
2/26/2012 c4 1Sajapple
What? Jack died? Haha, good story. Update soon please.
2/26/2012 c4 21Kirsten Erin
Well, that was sufficiently depressing, but enlightening.

So there's a war against Queens that killed Jack and they were probably the ones that took Colt. Why? And when did the Delanceys and the newsies start working together? Hmm. . . I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Update soon.
2/22/2012 c3 Ealasaid Una
they really care about their sister. does this tie into your other story? is colt friends with the newsies?
2/22/2012 c3 7EG Winston
Hey, this is really good! Glad you wrote the flashbacks! I really want to know why she was kidnapped! Please don't make it spot conlon though, he's not that mean (at least not in my mind) Update soon, I really like it!
2/22/2012 c2 Ealasaid Una
cool chapter. will this tie into with the newsies?
2/21/2012 c2 EG Winston
I love it! Great job! Just a suggestion, I would love a chapter that's her mind. What happened to her, how she feels about all this, just to fill in the blank spots. Thank you so much for dedicating this to me! Keep up the great work!
2/20/2012 c1 Ealasaid Una
very interesting beginning.
2/20/2012 c1 EG Winston
Hi! This is pretty good. I know you didn't write much, but I'm curious as to what her background is. Are the newsies looking for her or the Delanceys? I'm really interested in where you go with this! Good luck and happy writings!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service