for No Such Thing As Coincidences?

8/31/2020 c42 21MegK1978
This was kinda heavy, and I hated what you did Charlie, but the friendship between him and McGee, and the unexpected connections between LA FBI to DC NCIS were particularly fun.
Great work!
12/16/2019 c42 4tigerlily124
Really great story! Thank you!
5/9/2019 c27 Guest
No really, I love you. Terry’s not even the highest on my favorites but I love that you didn’t just forget about her. Yeah I know you were trying to bring yourself back into NCIS but you ended up making one of the best crossovers I’ve ever read (and I’m not even done reading yet!). I don’t normally like to try them (for multiple reasons) but you have me wanting to find more of this.

I think the fact that you like both shows went a long way here. I may look at some of your other stories just because.
5/9/2019 c20 Guest
Medical slack given. My imagination (and bit of knowledge between school, training, and plain curiosity) filled in enough to make it cringe worthy.
5/8/2019 c15 Guest
I love you! Lol ALL of my favorite characters (that are alive at the time period you chose... besides Larry T.T) are in this now. I’m pretty sure this is now my favorite crossover period. (Besides my friend’s but I think I might be a bit biasist on that one)
5/8/2019 c3 Guest
And now I get to embarrassingly admit that it’s not the one I thought it was. This has the potential to be better! This will be my 3rd or 4th ever Numb3rs crossover but it is already fighting for first in favorite crossovers.
I apologize in advance for lack of reviews. I’m most likely too busy reading.
5/8/2019 c1 Guest
I didn’t even get very far and I’m ... excited over this already! Two of my favorites in a crossover. I think I’ve read this before and I think it was my first Numb3rs NCIS fic and I think it’s still one of my favorites.

I think it has been long enough for me to enjoy this all over again.
3/15/2017 c42 ImaKaraTabiHe
Really enjoyed this cross-over. You did a great job with the characters.

Thanks.
4/10/2016 c42 3OrangeRangerAlex96
This was so cool! Very fun and well written. I would've liked it even more if there had been more Abby in it since she's my favorite character, but I understand that this particular story didn't need to rely so heavily on her.
4/1/2016 c41 302028
I really like this. I know some fan faction, at least according to my sister, just adds injuries to advance the plot, but I do not think you did that. I thought the structure was good and the interactions between the characters were well written and funny. I loved how you balanced everyone's, especially the numb3rs' team, emotions with their need to be professional. Overall, I just really enjoyed it.
7/29/2014 c42 2Sherlock's Pipe And Hat
why in the world aren't there more of these stories out there? i mean, ncis and numb3rs are so cool, and they go good together! i loved the story, and tho i like don more, i felt so bad for poor charlie. do you think you would ever write another ncis numb3rs crossover? i'd definitely read it! ;-)
6/10/2014 c5 8ColorsAndWords
Gibbs isn't THAT bad... He has a very nice character.
6/10/2014 c3 ColorsAndWords
Just so you know, A mallard is a type of duck, which most likely resulted in Ducky's nickname.
12/10/2013 c42 24go.suck.on.a.lemon
This story has given me hours of enjoyment and serious sleep deprivation as well. Lots of delicious twists, an it stayed pretty well in character, which is impressive with such a large cast. I really appreciate how well you structure and edit, it's a rare thing. Such a delight to stumble across. I can see myself reading this again.
11/4/2013 c42 11picabone99
that was absolutely amazing! thanks for such a great fic.
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »