for No Such Thing As Coincidences?

4/16/2012 c17 13JelloGirl323
This made me smile.

...not that i smile at people getting tortured... or anything... but I love Drama. and man, let me tell you, this story is full of it! Which i love.

Anyway... moving on to the actual review. I loved the update and hope Don and Ian can find Charlie soon before it's too late.

Can't wait for another update!

4/12/2012 c16 JelloGirl323
It's my birthday gift to me!

I'm so happy! :) jk.

This was awesome! hehehheeh i loved it!

Ahh Ian, the best.

I think my favorite line of his (from the show)

is "Never come between a man and his bran."

Ahhh. hilarious.

Update soon.

4/11/2012 c16 20Alia Inverse
I hope they find poor Charlie soon... Anyway, happy birthday! ^^
4/10/2012 c15 13JelloGirl323
AH!

You SO need to update!

I'm wating on pins and needles here.

and yeah, Ian is one of my favorite characters too.

update soon.

4/2/2012 c15 Holen-Snape
Love the story and looking forward to Ian showing up. Wondering what will be left of the idiots when Don and Ian catch uo with them. Thank you for writing.
3/31/2012 c15 10FatLady712
Very good story but want to read so more also sound like cave-man ?
3/26/2012 c14 20Alia Inverse
Oh gosh! Poor Charlie! But the "code" was great ^^ Looking forward to the next one!
3/26/2012 c5 Alia Inverse
Wow, it's a shame that crossovers don't get as much reviews as other fics but I have to say that I'm loving it and I'm just as chapetr 5. Keep it up!
3/20/2012 c13 brunie03
Waouh! It's an amazing story well written, with a good plot and enough for the Numb3rs addicts like me :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
3/17/2012 c12 Aerdna
I caught up today with your story. Still liking it very much.

I'm really wondering what the bad guys might want from Charlie. Maybe some background of what Charlie was consulting for with Mossad years ago might be enlightning.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
3/9/2012 c9 Aerdna
Just stumbled on your story. It's good, very good and finally someone had the guts to punch Gibbs. However much I like his character, sometimes I feel someone should take him down a notch. Nice to see Don doing that.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/28/2012 c4 12Village-Mystic
Good character moments and dialog.
2/28/2012 c3 Village-Mystic
Frankly I wasn't expecting this kind of "action" at least not so soon. However, good writing style, and I'm curious about what happens next.
2/24/2012 c2 Village-Mystic
Continuing to enjoy the little character moments and looking forward to what you might do about plot.
2/20/2012 c1 Village-Mystic
So far so good. Thanks for sharing!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7