FanFiction.Net
for Step By Step

10/6/2017 c2 Grimlock 2099
Please continue the story
4/1/2012 c1 melli999
Ok, I don't know anything about Flash but when I read the first chapter I got interested and researched him and got really excited! What a strange but wonderful pairing! I hope these two meet again and interact a bit more:)
3/28/2012 c2 11Silent-Sarcasm
Hmm i like it. but i never read ultimate spiderman
3/16/2012 c2 34Super Shadowsonic
This is great. I wonder how these two will affect each other because clearly both characters lack something the other does not. And you really nailed Miles's personality to a T. He's not as open and expressive at the mouth like Peter is which you've shown here. Great job keep going.
2/23/2012 c1 masterbow
well this looks promising. if you keep writing i will keep reading. if you are unsure when peter died why not before the civil war saga he killed morlan but died or it could be during spider island where madame web gave peter a choice and if he quit being spiderman the web of fate wouold find another.
2/21/2012 c1 Super Shadowsonic
Finally another Miles Morales story. I was thinking I'm the only guy on this site who wrote one. Anyway this first chapter is very powerful and heavy with emotion. It may be a bit confusing since ur mixing the main universe with the ultimate universe. But from what I've read so far you seem capable.