for Best Laid Schemes

7/14/2021 c2 orl
OMG,love the hurt Dean!thx for such an amazing fic!
2/22/2021 c3 1AnnamaeBelikova
The most powerful Egyptian snake goddess is actually Wadjet, the cobra goddess. Another really evil Egyptian god is Apophis, the snake god of chaos. In Egyptian mythology, it's not the typical 'good versus evil' but rather 'order versus chaos'. Apophis is the epitome of chaos. Although, Set is the god of evil, so good job on that.

I understand that this story has been finished for several years now and I can't wait to finish it, I just thought you would maybe want to know some of that stuff if you ever wanted to go back and edit.

1/26/2021 c3 Afima
I like Mark
12/27/2020 c7 Guest
I like hurtsam and hurt dean .. but I prefer there would be an story behind it ..or a case .. and urs just like that .. thanks
10/18/2020 c12 Jenn
Omg! Loved it! So well written!
7/24/2020 c1 Guest
Hate Sam. He chooses Ruby over his brother.
6/12/2020 c12 c4kwhite
Excellent story! You had great suspense and I loved how both brothers helped to solve it, but Dean almost died several times, and Sam was hurt as well but was there for Dean.
6/2/2019 c12 Guest
I liked it a lot. Thanks great job.
3/6/2019 c3 PeterPanNeverLands
Actually, Huguenots were real, but I like how you added them to your story!
1/29/2019 c11 Angel
I love this story so muchhh! Dean: hurt, sick, cry, feel pain is all my favorite scene. Thank you!
12/23/2018 c1 Toni
Lol! Laughed when I read Manalapan, NJ. That's where I grew up. Thanks.
3/26/2018 c12 Guest
A
3/16/2018 c11 Guest
By the way; for us UK readers it's known as Glandular Fever, just so you know
11/24/2017 c12 Guest
thnx for this story. I enjoyed it.
are you still watching spn? S13 now.
take care and good luck in whatever you do in the future.
11/24/2017 c1 Guest
i'm not sure why you didn't like how this chapter flowed. it kept my interest and I want to read more... so I am glad that I found it when it was complete.
thnx for sharing