FanFiction.Net
for The Girl's Guide to Feeling Beautiful

7/5/2014 c1 Guest
this was really good.
7/22/2013 c1 15lordessoftime-tau
Thanks for posting this! It was really sweet and it made me feel better! I just got out of middle school and it was hell in a depressing nutshell. Great job and I'm glad you got a good grade!
5/17/2013 c1 5Annabeth137
Thank you so, so much for writing this.
This made me very, very happy, because no one else seems to acknowledge the suckiness of middleschool.
2/22/2013 c1 Atlanta Kane
And yes boys are very stupid and immature
2/22/2013 c1 Atlanta Kane
This is really good I'd say no wait I mean I AM SAYING that this actually could become a small article in a magazine or something. Well I'm the short skinny (naturally) girl who people think is weak but hey I was a black belt in Teakwondo when I was they say don't jude a book by it's cover.
11/24/2012 c1 2Behind Her Mask
Wow... Thanks a lot for writing this... You just spit out my life onto paper right now...
11/21/2012 c1 borntofly13
I loved this. it made me really happy. thank u for making my day.
8/29/2012 c1 5FlowQueen
i love it!
8/1/2012 c1 3the blue of berries
That kinda inspired me. I really don't know if I'm beautiful and I've always been pretty insecure but I just try to make the best out of it and your story just encouraged me more to feeling pretty the way that I am.

So thank you :)
7/24/2012 c1 Midnight
I love this story! People would alway make fun of me because I was the tallest girl in my class ir that there was acne on my face. I never covered it up because my mom would tell that I was beautiful but the kept teasing me until my BFF told all of them to shut up. Now I do feel better. Thanks so much.
7/4/2012 c2 Guest
Whoa, that was one of the best written stories ever.
6/21/2012 c2 reading 4 my life
thanks for this
6/14/2012 c2 Hershey's girl
Hey! I love this story! It really helps me a lot.

I feel lonely at my school because people think I'm too quiet. That's not true. All the girls think I'm pretty but I they hate me for being labeled the 'prettiest freshman' in the list, at the first day. The guys are very immature and make this worse they made that stupid list. I have a problem speaking. Like out of no where I can't speak even though I want to. They labeled me as a freak. Loser. Outcast. The ugly one understand. I don't even have a best friend. I only have friends that don't even know me. My closest friend got mad at me for turning down a senior. She said I don't know know how lucky I am to have him. He was terrible. Now I'm all alone. Guys like me because the way I look. I wasn't skinny or fat, My friends (not actual friends) compliment me because they say I have a perfect body. And I'm only 13! I don't want to have the 'body'. Every boy used to like me at least once and they say it's because of my face, chest and butt. Now I'm not even worth their time. But this story made me feel better. Everyone say I'm ugly or a freak because I'm different. I'm always the girl with a book or writing one. The one that always study. So thanks, you know how to cheer a broken girl up!

Great story by the way!
4/8/2012 c1 perfectlyODD
Thank you fit posting this! This boosted my self esteems so much.

I am not big but recently I have felt fat. A few girls called me pudgy. One of my 'friends' told me I would never get a boyfriend and I wasn't cool. I actually considered making myself throw up. Luckily I didn't. But if I had not read this I would probably have done it in the future. So thank you. You actually made me feel good about myself.

And yes, boys are VERY immature.
3/18/2012 c2 4Melina323
Thank you so much for posting this! I'm so glad you shared your project with us! It is fantastic! It defiantly helped my self esteem. I think u must be a wonderful person to put so much work in to something so helpful and true. Most girls do think they are ugly, which is not true. I think every girl should read this. Those are very important things to remember. This is one of my favorite story's on fanfiction.net, and it is all fact to. I will re read it when ever I feel that I need to boost my self esteem. Thank u so much

(Ps. Boys are very immature. You are right! ;)Thanks again!)
25 Page 1 2 Next »