for My Cowboy

8/2/2012 c7 3colette.brunel.3
Me gusta! (translation: I like!) this is really good :) please write more soon
3/9/2012 c7 Kraken
I agree. Kony must be stopped. His crimes against the world cannot continue. KONY 2012 has my support. My city will be covered on April 20th, I will guarantee you that.

Stop Kony!

Free the Invisible Children!
2/25/2012 c3 1Sajapple
I do like the character you gave Sarah and I hope you update soon!
2/23/2012 c3 5LvSingWrite
I loved it made me laugh so hard to see her struggle with saying the word and the last chapter... so great who knew Sarah was such a bad girl lol!
2/22/2012 c1 5skitteryissexy
This is great so far i really like the personAlity that you are giving Sarah. you are right she is just a character, the movie gave her no personality so i dont understand why so many people hate her. you are a great writer and i would greatly appreciate your opinion on my two stories.. no more lies and true love and a new friend
2/22/2012 c1 Ealasaid Una
i like sarah and i don't think she is a mary sue because i am not sure what that means. but this is a good intro.
2/21/2012 c1 5LvSingWrite
Everybody loves some mushy mush moments... not mush but like romance but everybody loves mush moments too... alright getting of track.

I love the romance and Jack... and David and Havoc... i don't know about them kid Blink 3 Now where's Spot Conlons fit in? lol

great story update soon!
2/21/2012 c1 8blackraven72
To be honest, I didn't like Sarah in the movie either. However, you're making me start to like her in your first chapter. I think this is good and hope you update soon :).

Btw if you're interested, please check out my story: THE INVENTOR'S SECRET (it's not actually in caps). I'd like a review for my second chapter, so...Whaddaya say?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service