for Cough Syrup

8/11/2015 c1 Existiert Nicht
Wow. This was nicely done! :)
12/22/2013 c1 precious-passenger
I'm a bit late to the party but I think this was really powerful and hit like a ton of bricks :) Nice touch showing Dave get bullied the exact same way Kurt used to get and his mind constantly flashing back to Kurt. You're amazing. Write more, please :)
2/22/2012 c1 1Holly Holiday
Really excellent job getting into the head of David during this scene in the episode - reading it to the song helped, too, definitely pulls at your heartstrings in an emotional and touching way.

Excellent job, welcome back. Write more. Please write a Kurt/David fanfiction.

I was really happy with the gaps you filled. :)
2/22/2012 c1 charon90888
T.T you made me cry so much! incredible!
2/22/2012 c1 3mugglerock
This made me cry almost as much as the episode did. Fuck. Beautiful.
2/22/2012 c1 23ToxicGalaxy
So sad... I just wanted to hug him throughout this whole episode.

I mean, I always knew he was going to kill himself. It was really obvious to me from the moment he kissed Kurt in the locker room. I'm glad it didn't work though, since he's one of my favorite characters. I always thought he'd be the first major glee death. Thank goodness I was wrong!

This was really well written- I like how it filled in the spots we didn't see. Faving :)
2/22/2012 c1 19HoneyAlphaPie
Reading your story, has made me burst out into horrible racking sobs once again tonight :'( I cried when it was on TV and now im crying when its on the computer. Great job, i just wish instead of it being 'by the show' maybe you coulda changed it up and had Kurt awnser his phone once or show up at his house, or something. But I still like it anyway. once again fabulous job :) :'(

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service