for Jiko

12/10/2017 c8 2muzicaldove
please come back and update!
6/19/2016 c8 Arthur Sontill
I actually remembered this one after these four years. Would have loved to see it continued. But it seems you abandoned it in favor of SasuHina instead. Crying shame.
4/4/2016 c8 Naruhina lover47
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update i can't wait anymore :-) zombiichix :-) :-:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-[:-)
4/3/2016 c8 Naruhina lover47
10/3/2015 c8 Anon
Love the story
6/8/2015 c8 24EverOrNever
This story is really amazing. its well written, it has a great plot and storyline going for it. Its one of the bests I've seen. You should really continue it. All of your fans; including me now, would be really happy. This story is extremely cute and makes me happy. Its puts a smile on my face and brightens up my day. Keep up the good work. Your doing great with this story so far. :)
6/5/2015 c8 AnayssaLovesU
:"D please continue! I need to know what happens omg
5/6/2015 c6 11xHinaLovex
Omg Sasuke as the best wingman/character witness ever

So amazing!
4/29/2015 c8 Jasmine
Oh my god that was just so sweet and touching. That's the Naruto that I know. Supercar I know it has been almost 3yrs that u haven't updated but pls do bcuz ur story has so much potential. Love love it!
(O)
2/3/2015 c8 3AAAllisWell
So are you gonna update? I love your story so much PLEASE UPDATE SOON
12/25/2014 c8 4NiniCere
IMF and it ends just like that? please tell me there is misread of this story cause it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I just love it!
10/31/2014 c1 Guest
Is it going to be continued? Coz i really want to know what happens
10/16/2014 c8 2RiceballXLover