for Foot in Mouth Disease

7/20/2013 c3 Jena
Great story !
5/31/2013 c3 38TheSingingPterodactyl
This story was so sweet! My gosh, I loved it! You did an amazing job on the characters, you captured them perfectly. I always thought about what happened after that episode and thought about writing something, but I never was able to form an actual story with the little idea that floated in my head. But this was better than I ever would have come up with! Great job!
7/1/2012 c3 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
There's something incredibly endearing about drunk Connor, isn't there? I'm glad they had their talk and sorted things out properly. They're meant to be together, be married and have something sustaining and long lasting. Lovely stuff :)
7/1/2012 c3 Mijo54
Eh bien l'histoire finit bien : Abby avoue à Connor tout l'amour qu'elle a pour lui et accepte de l'épouser...un jour !
jolie histoire très mignonne !
à bientôt de vous lire !
7/1/2012 c3 20Rubytronix
Enjoyed this story very much!
7/1/2012 c3 157Moriarty's Cat
*happy sigh*

See... all you have to do is talk to each other! Saves so many heartaches LOL

Great fic :)
6/30/2012 c3 Fiona Bee
Yay, I love a happy ending! Bless Connor being all drunk and adorable and I love that Abby was planning her wedding whisle drunk. Lol!
6/29/2012 c3 30AWomanInvisible
Thank you - very nicely done - gotta love those two
6/29/2012 c3 58FLUFF-N-UTTER-1
Yay! Worth the wait.
6/29/2012 c3 Guest
Oh Hooray, I've been hoping you'd update this soon. I'm really liking your Abby and Connor stories. Thanks
6/22/2012 c2 30AWomanInvisible
It's been too long - you can't leave poor Connor and Abby hanging like this (not to mention us poor readers!). More please
6/3/2012 c2 25AngelofPrey
Oh Connor... Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this so far!
6/3/2012 c2 Mijo54
Je maintiens Pauvre, pauvre Connor ! toujours pas de confiance en lui ! de plus il est particulièrement fatiguée par sa nuit blanche et il doit avoir l'esprit embrumé par l'alcool ! heureusement Abby a une bonne nature dans le fond et pourra, j'espère, comprendre l'état de Connor ! ne nous faites pas attendre pour la suite please !

à bientôt de vous lire!
5/30/2012 c2 11aunteeneenah
Oh, Connor, you and drinking just do not mix and Abby should realize that. The two of them need to be locked in a room until their stupidness evaporates!
5/29/2012 c2 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
I had actually forgotten about this tale, it's been far far too long!

I suspect Abby and Connor need to be sent back to the Cretaceous to sort themselves out because neither one's saying what they actually feel! The civilized world interferes much too often!

Perhaps they could be locked in the cellar ;)

I do feel sorry for them, lol.

Don't take so long between chapters, k?
28 Page 1 2 Next »