for Noah Puckerman, Ghost Whisperer

8/6/2012 c1 Autumn DeMayne
Omg. Please please finish this story! :)
4/24/2012 c1 8Hebi R
Still planning more of this?
4/24/2012 c1 1Nosside
I really hope you'll come back to finish this! It's a great beginning.
4/17/2012 c1 9GRITS girls raised in south
OMG Please continue. I want to see where this is going. Loving ALL of your Glee stories, at least the ones I've read so far.
2/29/2012 c1 JiminSugaHope
"Please don't kill me, or Rachel, or anyone," Puck said swiftly. "Me and Chang and the Hummel-Andersons watch Supernatural every week. We'll gank you if we have to."

Oh god, I laughed. So hard. Thank you!
2/28/2012 c1 5carrie4angel
So happy that you decided to write this story,I'm looking forward to seeing how Puck deals with ghost Quinn.I'm curious to know why exactly Quinn wants Finchel broken up, and hopefuly that there is more to her decision than she wanted Finn for herself even if she is dead now,if that makes sense?

So many funny touches as always in particular the exchange between Rachel's dad and Puck, I just know that Rachel's dads would totally ship Puckleberry :)And the nod to Faberry was kinda sweet as well,as was the Britanna conversation about the blooming friendship between Rachel and Quinn. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/25/2012 c1 6NorthernLights25
I think I'm going to like this
2/25/2012 c1 bahnannah
seriously, i've got to totally pay closer attention to my fanfiction tab in gmail. somehow, i missed this the first time. anyway, this was too good for words. sad that quinn got killed, but funny about puck and his ghost-whispering musings. so funny.
2/24/2012 c1 crazyjan
Great start. Love the title. Can't wait to find out how Quinn plans to break them up. Is Noah the only one that will be able to see Quinn?
2/24/2012 c1 5Roxie i do byte
That's so sad and kinda kool
2/24/2012 c1 25auhaes23
Great idea to write that ! I really like this first chapter !
2/24/2012 c1 9LindsaylovesPacey
This is an amazing idea for a fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update tomorrow ;)
2/23/2012 c1 HeatherluvsBellarke
Loved it, This is a great idea. Please continue this and soon
2/23/2012 c1 51lizzybennettdarcy
Great story. I like the light take on it all. Thanks!
2/23/2012 c1 KnightOwl416
I really love the premise of this story and you are definitely the one to do it justice. I cannot wait to read more!
26 Page 1 2 Next »