for Noah Puckerman, Ghost Whisperer

2/23/2012 c1 Funnybehbeh
Oh. My. Jesus. So, I am in love. Compete and utter love. This is the ONLY possible way I will be able to continue on with the possibility that she is dead. Because having ER ghost hanging around to fix the epic flailness of what we now know as glee, and give me my Puckleberry fix would just make life AWESOME. And the fact that their was a Supernatural reference in there just makes me that much happier. As Netflix has FINALLY got the rights, so I am now able to watch the yumminess (which I have been doing over the past two days. I started at episode 1, season 1, and now I'm halfway through season 4. I am SO IN LOVE. Anyways, back on the farm...) and OH MY JESUS. The clerk. Made my LIFE. =D my mom was a clerk for forever, and I can totally picture her doing this to someone, just being like, "Ok, no. STFU, and GTFO of my house. I have WORK to do, you insufferable small people." and Kurt reminding Finn that he had to BORROW HE DAMN MONEY FOR THE JOP (justice of the peace) that twas just magnificent. Fantasmically so. :)
2/23/2012 c1 576Tarafina
I know I should feel sad, but it was just so funny at the end I couldn't help it.

"Please don't kill me, or Rachel, or anyone," Puck said swiftly. "Me and Chang and the Hummel-Andersons watch Supernatural every week. We'll gank you if we have to." - LOVED that!

I'm so excited to read more! I like Quick friendship and she'll be awesome for coming up with plans to break up Finchel!
2/23/2012 c1 Jade926
Update soon
2/23/2012 c1 2Stephanie M. A
This is exactly what we need for this break. Loving it so far. I especially enjoyed how Santana was questioning the purity of Rachel and Quinn's relationship lol.
2/23/2012 c1 bella0148
yes x a million, yes to all of this! i can't wait to read more
2/23/2012 c1 10Emrisah
I am very intrigued. While I am sad that Quinn is dead, I see this being highly amusing. Good luck! I can't wait to read more.
2/23/2012 c1 27bored-now0809
oooohhhh! what a great start to a great idea. I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
2/23/2012 c1 4bobbobin
This made me giggle. please update soon.
2/23/2012 c1 35Ms. Perception
I knew I was going to love this from the title alone. And I was so right. This is off to a brilliant start. Poor Quinn but I can't wait to see her breaking up Finnchel through Puck. It's going to be hilarious no doubt. Anyway awesome start. Can't wait to see more of this and all of your other amazing stories.
2/23/2012 c1 LoVe.addict08
wow this is looking pretty good! Please update soon!

And i love ghost whisperer and it freaking sucked that they cancelled the show!
2/23/2012 c1 8aquarius127
This looks really good! I can't wait to read more!
26 « Prev Page 1 2