for Amnesia Justine: Alois' Rose

5/15/2018 c1 Lolly Moony
Aloise is too pure
5/18/2014 c1 valcano
oh my gosh that was so sad ;A; Alois was always my favorite suitor and I always felt so bad for him because he did all this to prove his love for Justine and she does all this to him
2/3/2013 c1 Stealth
Oh my gosh this was great! I've always been a huge fan on the romantic side of Amnesia with Alois, you wrote this perfectly, great job
10/30/2012 c1 Random Reviewer
Oh my goodness, what can I even say about this!? I loved it! I have an obsession with Amnesia Justine (I don't know why, I just do!) and so, naturally, I've been reading fanfictions and watching playthroughs, browsing fanart...
This was my favorite of the fanfiction pieces that I read for Amnesia Justine. It's so sad the way she treated poor, poor Alois! The way you put it in perspective was simply wonderful to me. Not because of the aspect of torture, that's never a good thing. I just found it very interesting and rather sad to read from the point of view of Alois Racine!
I couldn't imagine giving up so much for someone's affection only to be brutally tortured like that, and I think you captured his emotion perfectly in writing this. Wonderful job on your writing here.
(P.S: since Alois is your favorite, I wonder if you will agree. I can't help but think about poor Alois when I hear the sng Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush [I had to read the lyrics with it to get that thought though, it's kind of hard to understand]). Again, my thanks for writing this, you did a wonderful job.
9/2/2012 c1 4gayegg
I cried while reading this... Thank you so much.
6/22/2012 c1 TheSnoo
This was amazing! You captured his emotions amazingly! I mean, I could actually imagine this being exactly how his story went. Really great job!
5/4/2012 c1 28DeadLight63
Awesome. Great work on capturing the emotions of Alois.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service