FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

8/15/2014 c44 Amelie
Hope you can update, I sure miss reading your beautiful writing!
8/14/2014 c44 hamlet08
This has got to be the most phenomenal chapter you have written, hands down. I absolutely love the way you describe the dance moves in a way that makes it easy for the readers to understand and visualize what is going on. Not only that, but for the entire dance you connected the feelings and emotions to it that as I read the chapter I was riding every high and every low. It was great how you did that because it just made everything in the story come together into this final epic dance between Bella and Edward, and personally it was not hard to follow at all, even with all the dance terminology. Everything made sense, and what you did with this chapter gave clarity to the emotions both Bella and Edward were feeling throughout the story. As I said, this was an absolutely fantastic chapter. I would hope that you will (soon) come back to give us the epilogue for the story, as you are basically done and just need to give us all the ribbon to perfectly tie up the story! Don't leave us hanging when you have created such a beautiful story. I usually and generally think that the first stories are always the best, but with the plot line and writing I do believe that this sequel surpassed the first story. I am so thrilled to have come across your stories! I will never read another dance story the same way again without thinking of yours.
8/13/2014 c44 needy
Please post whats coming next!
8/4/2014 c44 Guest
I hope you got an unexpected audition and then got the part and you are now living your dreams while we sit behind our computer screens, waiting for your update. Naw.
8/3/2014 c44 Guest
Are you dead
Seriously though wtf happened
Let us know if you ever plan in finishing this story please. As much as I loved reading it the only reason I'm reviewing is because you are taking so long to update.
I don't even want to really read the last chapter/s I just want this story to be complete so I can stop coming back here to check every day.
I'm not sure I should be thanking you,
E
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
Just let us know if you're going to update again or not so that I can stop checking every 2 hours.
8/1/2014 c23 Guest
Bella is so stupid it isn't even funny. Has she no brain? What brand of dumb is she high on?
7/30/2014 c44 LeTongW
Update!
7/26/2014 c1 Guest
YOU'RE KILLING MEEEE!
7/17/2014 c1 Amelie
Can you let us know if you're doing alright? I hope all is well with you!
7/17/2014 c1 Guest
You need to finish this it's literally only like 2 chapters left ! Pleaseee!
7/7/2014 c44 1leo02
I have re-read this story several times since the last update, will we ever get to see the ending? :(
7/7/2014 c44 Guest
I know it's not a duty or by any means compulsory but I (and every reader who have reviewed during the past months) would love to see the epilogue and let this amazing fanfiction end beautifully :)
7/7/2014 c44 avidreaderone
Wow! What a roller coaster ride this story has been! It's been over two years and I am still hooked. I stepped back for a little while in between the long updates, and I see the last update was in January, so I'm hoping you have something coming soon to wrap it all up?
Either way, nicely done and thank you for writing this wonderful, entertaining and addictive story.
7/6/2014 c43 avidreaderone
Yes! So glad Edward punched Jacob ! He sooo deserved it! And "thank you," to mr. Mason for the scholarship. It's a star!
I bet it was Leah or Lauren who turned of the intercom.
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »