FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

7/6/2014 c41 avidreaderone
OMG! Jacob is a evil sociapathic genius! He orchestrated all of this brilliantly. And to think, I was pulling for him at one point in this story, but not anymore. Wow!
Bella really should have slugged Jacob or Tanya; that was REALLY low what they did.
Well written and well played. I never saw it coming from the way this started, but it worked out.
7/6/2014 c40 avidreaderone
Did Jacob rat out Bella about all of the changes and get her kicked off the production? I would. I would not be surprised, especially since learning he turned on Vicky like that. He really is a cold hearted snake!
7/6/2014 c39 avidreaderone
OMG! I forgot all about who the lost love was! I never expected her. Good one!
7/6/2014 c38 avidreaderone
That was an awesome chapter! You captured her tortured heart and decision so very perfectly. And art, in any form, is always about expressing your emotions, so this works with how emotional she was. Honestly, I was waiting for her to just combust and explode with all that she was feeling! LOL!
Rest assured my friend, if your dancing career doesn't take off, you have a very promising future as a young adult fiction writer!
7/6/2014 c36 avidreaderone
OMG! Kick that lame ass Jake to the curb already! He's a loser that will never learn!
ALWAYS choose love!
7/6/2014 c33 avidreaderone
Yes to the sequel! I'm assuming it will be with Edward and Bella at a professional dance company ?
7/6/2014 c44 Guest
I am torn between being pissed or worried about you.

On the one hand you shouldn't have said there would be an update soon after your last update. And I mean you only have the epilogue to go, so it's not like we're asking too much. It's stupid.

On the other hand, it's just one chapter that you have to update, and I'm worried that something happened to you, resulting in you not being able to update for us. So I hope that you are fine.
7/3/2014 c44 Amelie
I hope everything is okay with you!
6/29/2014 c43 Guest
I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my collarbone that says pas de trois.
6/29/2014 c44 Guest
I hate all this waiting
6/28/2014 c44 Guest
how come you re not posting?

you gave us a date then missed it and took months off without warning. I know you think you don t owe us anything but we have been reading the story since you first posted and are getting impatient.

This method of torture you chose to inflict is the worst as only one chapter remains to complete the story.

pleas update
6/26/2014 c44 Amelie
I hope you can find the time to finish this story. Thanks for writing!
6/24/2014 c44 NidhiZala
Its really an amazing story.
The faith and love Edward had for bella till the end was beautiful.
I loved it.
Thanx a lott for this amazing story.
6/23/2014 c27 EmmaD1998
Love this story one of my favourites but bella stop being such a b***h please
6/22/2014 c44 serioustwilightf
An interesting tale that stands out from crowd. Well done. Didn't do much else last few days besides reading
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »