FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

8/25/2020 c27 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
Oh God Oh GOD no
wHy :(
u made bella EvIl (not in that way, you know in which way)
8/25/2020 c25 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
You should have surely posted this in the other book,it is really beautiful
8/25/2020 c24 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
this is going JUST the way i want it to go (until now)
(dont't hate me , In the reality i'm team edward)
8/25/2020 c23 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
OH GOD
you just made Lauren Snape
8/25/2020 c21 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
8/25/2020 c19 addicted-to-fan-fiction8170
Damn
i really wished it would be BxJ
Especially after this chapter
7/28/2020 c44 adtprasad
I found this book after so long (3 years) and this book is so amazing but is still missing an epilogue! Please, please please finish this book because it is such an amazing story! The love of Twilight brought me to this book but is is so good that I love it so much. Please write an epilogue because we all want to know where Edward and Bella end up. You mentioned a sequel but I know that is too much to ask. All we are asking for is the epilogue! Please! You probably won't even read this but if you do, please,pretty please, update. :D
2/15/2020 c44 Guest
I wish you'd update this, it was such an amazing story and it doesn't feel like twilight fanfiction at all!(except the names of the characters of course). I know you probably won't read this, all these years later, but if you do I seriously think you should write a sequel. I understand if you feel like you've grown away from twilight over the years, but I really think you should as you've given the characters their own original personalities and poured so much time and effort into it.
Anyway, just wanted to say again that its an amazing story :)
12/8/2019 c44 1AdrienDiamond
It’s been nearly 6 years. I think we can shoot you now since you haven’t been to your promise.

I hope you are okay though. This story is amazing TT I need moreeeeeeeeeee.
8/15/2019 c44 CalyKally
Hope we get that epilogue at some point xP
8/15/2019 c26 CalyKally
Is it Vicky?
6/5/2019 c44 1Gigileexo
I read Clair de Lune many years ago now and never completely finished Pas de Trois. I'm so glad I finally did because I loved it even more the second time around! Both are such beautiful pieces and I just wish you'd released the final chapter/epilogue and you mentioned another sequel which would've been the cherry on the cake. Seriously, I felt like I was there with these characters through everything. The emotion in your writing is just so raw and personal! No doubt I'll be back again, thanks!
-Gigi xo
4/5/2019 c44 elibonitag
Hi. Why did you never posted the epilogue of this sory? GOD! This final chapter... I have no words! It's soooooo amazing! The way you describe every scene of the play... WOW! It's like I was right there seeing it with my own eyes, feeling it... Excellent amazing job!
3/23/2019 c44 Brie
Final chapter? 5 years later...
3/22/2019 c27 Brie
Ummm is this a Jacob x Bella fanfic? Cause, tbh, I hate Jacob ;)
4,855 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »