FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

11/28/2018 c44 darkn1ghts
Rereading 4 years later and this story still remains one of my most favourite
11/24/2018 c44 Mona69
4 yrs later...where is that chapter?
11/19/2018 c44 mommymac0508
Hello I now just finished this piece and I loved it too you had me all over the place but I loved it all
10/23/2018 c44 2Bluebelles112
I have finally read all of your Clair De Lune and now Pas de Trois. Clair De Lune for the 2nd time. This story is perhaps one of the best I have read and I really hope that you will update Pas De Trois and perhaps a sequel , I would really like to see both Edward and Bella dancing the swan lake as Oddette and the prince.

I found your characters really convincing and especally when Bella was under a lot of pressure when dancing Juliet , seemed a little occ and nasty to her Force friend , it was still a reality of how one would act when under pressure as having a lead role. The fact that Jacob deceives Bella was something that hadn't been obvious , but I found that it was a great way to make your story come in full circle. Though I must say Tanya and Jacob make a great pair! Edward was great , it would have been nice to get his POV on things but when things came in full circle , I understood why you didnt need to do an Edward's POV. Both Alice and Jasper came out as a great pair and very suited to play the scheming Lord and Lady Capulet. Emmettwas great as Mercrutio and very suited for that character. Rosalie's entrance as the nurse I had anticipated and really was looking forward to because she was great as the nurse even though the nurse is ment to be old and motherly. The rivalry at the beginning was very clear and I enjoyed the suspense it was giving to the auditions and how Tanya was going to play Juliet being a threat over Bella's head. The more minor characters including Carlise , Esme , Lauren. Were also outstanding even the strict Ballet womanHelen was very well written. These characters really helped the story flow. I would like to see a scene with Carlise and Esme both Edward and Bella explaining what they had done.

To conclude , I would perhaps read this again in the near future. I hope that you will do a sequel or an epilogue. It would be great to see Bella back at force and maybe Bella and Edward going to the Royal Ballet.
10/8/2018 c1 1storiesrmyjam
I fucking love this story.
10/4/2018 c44 Sara
Its the second time that i read this and i fell in love with it again. I wish that you could post the last two chapters, this story its soo good that can’t be finish like this.
I really hope that you can read this.
Thanks for your beautiful story

Also if you are reading this, I am very interested in translating your story to Spanish, this story is so good that it has to be known by more people in this world.
Again I hope you can read this and give me an answer

This is my email
7/1/2018 c44 11BellaEdwardlover1991
really wish you would upload that final chapter/epilogue! it has been 4 years so I doubt it will happen but one can hope... such a wonderful story. I love your passion and emotion in it
5/1/2018 c44 Guest
Its been so many years and yet I find myself coming back to this story again and again. There is something so entrancing about your writing and the way you express each emotion...I feel them as though they are my own. I hope for a closure someday. Even if you don't write an epilogue, this story is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
4/12/2018 c44 4AlyssaVictoria
I don’t even mind that you haven’t finished, but I hope this comment finds you. I absolutely love your work. I have been constantly rereading your stories for probably about 3 years, but I want more. Not necessarily Pas de Trois but I want to read more of your work. Please tell us that you write elsewhere or you’re working on something else to be formally published. Please just something. I love your work !
3/1/2018 c1 Guest
You are one awesome writer! The story is amazing. It has just the right amount of suspense, humour and romance. It keeps the readers at their toes.
2/15/2018 c44 Guest
You need to continue. What happens with the rest of the tour?
How does Bella get on back at force now after the tour?
How does Edward handle being in a real company?
What happens to Jacob and Tanya long term?
Will Bella's parents come to see one of her shows as Juliet before the end of the tour?
So many questions, please continue
2/2/2018 c44 3bloodredeclipse
Oh my goodness! I know it’s been just about 4 years (almost to the day) and I have kept rereading this and Claire de Lune because they are just so amazing. Though I have some closure with chapter 44, you promised a concluding chapter and epilogue and I would love to have complete closure if possible. Hope all is well and that you are still writing even if it’s not Twilight Fanfiction.
1/29/2018 c33 2ReadingTillEternity
I suggested the song words by Skylar Grey to you on October 20th, 2013. It is now 2018 and I'm back reading this story because I fell in love with ballet Edward and Bella and no other story can ever compare to this. Thank you for writing this. I know you may not read this, but I do miss this story very much.
1/28/2018 c44 hayaa.jihan45
Wow..wow..woew
1/28/2018 c44 Guest
This perfect...I can't able to read other stories
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »