FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

2/24/2012 c1 2govolturialecbella
I loved the first one and hopefully I will love this one just as much
2/24/2012 c1 teacher02
Yay! I'm so glad you decided to write a sequel! I loved the first one, and was disappointed when it ended. This is great so far, and I can't wait to read more!
2/24/2012 c1 Mercyrus
Can't these two catch a break! *sob*

No...I'm glad to continue this journey with these two...
2/24/2012 c1 1AviorHyrax
so excited about the sequel! But how could you split them up? :(
2/24/2012 c1 rachie.w
ahhhhhh! its back :D

i absolutley adore this story,you are an amazing writer :)

please please please pretty pretty please update soon i cant wait to read about her going back to Force to Edward (ah Edward *sigh*)

love love love it :D
2/24/2012 c1 1LissLove
firstly: EXCUSE ME! My Dutch patriotism is kicking your ass right now ;) Within Temptation is from the Netherlands, which is NOT in Scandinavia. Just to put things straight ;)

second: you go and make a way to have Bella stay at Force. I don't want her leaving...

But I'm really glad you started a sequel, there's not so much ballet fanfics out here, so I'm ravishing this one ;)

love, Liss
2/24/2012 c1 GottaLoveFanFiction
Hurray and welcome back. Oh no, poor Bella.
2/24/2012 c1 TheTinyDancer
Well. I'm absolutely thrilled you have started the sequel to what continues to be my favourite ever story on ff, but Bella leaving Force? This makes me so sad. I really hope her and Edward work out a way to overcome the problem! They can't stop dancing together yet, Edward has only just realised he loves her!
2/24/2012 c1 DBrandonCullen
Lovely chapter! I love the sequel alredy! I believe that Tanya is behind Bella's scholarship...Please update soon!
2/24/2012 c1 3My-R Cullen
Clair De Lune has a sequel yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D But what about Tudor London? You will not finish this story? I love it !
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324