FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

1/18/2018 c1 Anna
It's been years, and still I come and check if this story's ever been completed. That says something about how well-written it is and how much I love it. I mean, I'm not even really a fan of the Twilight saga anymore, and I've gone through a few other fandoms and obsessions, and yet, this story still holds my heart.
11/20/2017 c44 Oreos2002
This was a very beautiful story to read. I was crying and laughing throughout the whole story. It is well written.
10/30/2017 c44 1storiesrmyjam
TO GOOD .I HAVE NO WORDS
10/24/2017 c1 avidreaderr
Update soon please!
8/5/2017 c44 Simplistic Dreamer
will this be completed?
7/3/2017 c44 Droolia
The original story and this sequel is amazing, though this chapter was the best one by far. They overcame so much and danced their heart out. I was so proud of them and almost overcome with emotions. Seriously, I was holding back tears because they did it in spite of everything. I'm usually not emotional but this was just...wow.
5/16/2017 c44 AlexForever
Dear Author,

My name is Alex, and I just came here to say that both of your stories have been a pleasure to read, and I was wondering if you were going to do an epilogue. I know that it has been over three years, but I hope that you continue.

-Sincerely Alex.
3/25/2017 c39 Guest
Ah ah aha,aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhg!
WOW!
3/14/2017 c1 Guest
Edward can pay for her fees right? RIGHT?
2/4/2017 c44 surprise. Pancake.Party
I stumbled over Clair de lune and then Pas de Trois. A lovely piece of art indeed. I love to learn new things and u have taught me a lot on ballet. I really appreciate your work. I hope you are well .
1/27/2017 c44 Dancer
You never finished the story!?
1/24/2017 c44 Guest
PLEASE
1/24/2017 c33 Guest
5 days and it will have been 3 years since you've updated. PLEASEEEE update I've been waiting 3 years and this is still the best fanfic I've ever read. Please please please please
12/20/2016 c44 Clarine
Ouf, Bella est enfin revenue à ses sens ;-).
Une magnifique histoire et vous avez un style incroyable pour parvenir à nous faire ressentir toutes ces émotions. Vraiment superbe ! Merci. Vos personnages secondaires sont également très attachants, alors même que vous ne faites qu'esquisser leur rôle et pourtant vous les rendez si présents et si attachants. Encore merci.
Et bonne continuation quoi que vous fassiez.
12/19/2016 c18 Clarine
Je ne l'aime pas beaucoup cette Bella, si égoïste et si enfantine dans son désir de vengeance. Et si aveugle (après tout, c'est elle qui a menti par omission, qui est partie, etc.).
Mais bon, je sais bien que c'est pour la bonne cause (un peu de tension dramatique est nécessaire, n'est-ce pas ?) même si j'aurais aimé que ses motivations soient plus "pures".
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »