FanFiction.Net
for Pas de Trois

12/18/2016 c44 alika31
Wow I came across your story again in my laptop and I thought I had read all the chapters, but I only reason up to chapter 26 and now I'm read the last chapter and was wondering if you are going to finish up this story ? I have followed you from the moment I read Clair De Lune and your other stories. Hope all is well in your part of the world and have finished with all your schooling. Patiently waiting for the epilogue or any update on your stories.
11/26/2016 c44 Hannah
I have been waiting for the final chapter for almost 2 years now...please
11/7/2016 c40 Tracey
Hi i just wanted to say this was one of the best fanfiction I have EVER read. Are you okay? It seems like yoi have invested so much time and never finished it. Wanted to make sure you're alright. Will you ever consider putting up the epilogue? Hope you're alright!
10/27/2016 c44 ADesperateReader
Hi, I was walking around the internet and found Clair de Lune, and I just couldn't stop before finishing it! When I discovered it had a sequel I just kept reading until I reached the final update and saw it's done chapter away from ending! Please post the last chapter!
I need to know what happen! Do they get married? Do they have kids? Do they kids dance? Do they became the best dancers in ballet history? Do they open a ballet school? Do they simply grow old together sorounded by their children?
I NEED TO KNOW! PLEASE UPDATE!
I simply LOVE your story and really want to know how YOU ended it!
10/17/2016 c44 shannon30033
Lovely story! Thanks!
10/12/2016 c26 AllTheWayIntoTwilight
Oh holy moley I'll bet anything that the mystery girl was Victoria! Yikes! So excited to find out!
10/12/2016 c1 AllTheWayIntoTwilight
I read Clair De Lune eons ago and didn't know there was a sequel! I'm so happy!
8/14/2016 c39 2Anya-R
I did not see that coming. I was reading to fast and kind of past by it but them my head caught up to my eyes and my jaw dropped. Now the little things between Vicky and make make sense along with how she was when Edward first arrived.
7/23/2016 c44 Guest
?
7/7/2016 c44 1EdwardLoverForever13
Omg please finish this story! I absolutely love it! And I really wanna see what happens with Edward and Bella!
7/7/2016 c14 GeekMama Bee
I really really like this Jacob!
Thank you for making him not so ick!
6/28/2016 c44 XUndyingLoveX
where is the epilogue? Aww I want to read more! will you update?
6/2/2016 c44 1nesquik95
Hello, I don't know if you still get this but I just had to say that I love your story. It's amazingly done, the plot the characters everything is incredible. I also love the way you show ballet because you show how it really is. I am a ballerina and really hate how all the stories involving ballet are always about anorexia and injuries. Love the way you were able to write all the Romeo and Juliet pas de deux with Edward and Bella and transmit qll the emotion you feel and see during the ballet. I really hope you consider doing the epilogue and maybe the third part.
5/31/2016 c44 3Brown Eyes Cullen
Ok wauw! This is a brilliant piece of art! I lost serveral hours of sleep over this story! Honestly one of the best fanfics I have read in an extremely long time! Bravo!
5/21/2016 c44 8Claraimal
I cant believe I finished it

I read both stories in 33 hours. Too amazing to stop. Didnt sleep for even a second!
4,855 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »