for In a Moment

7/27/2019 c1 1Alex B. Goode
This was definitely a powerful one-shot. And at this moment, I want to wish you a very happy 28th birthday. Make it a great day. I miss you and our talks. I hope to hear from you soon!
5/29/2016 c1 22WildeAbrams
holy crap, this is so powerful! you made me cry! :-(
4/10/2013 c1 pesca13891
You can't even imagine how hard I'm crying right now! Great story, but soooo sad ;-( I couldn't imagine glee without Quinn Fabray!
1/4/2013 c1 3gleefullyannonymous
I cried. I've always wondered what had happened at the wedding, so I found it interesting to see your prediction. Very well written. Also, thank you for reading and reviewing my one-shot. :)
9/20/2012 c1 gleek111
It is very good.
4/3/2012 c1 41loveableturtle
AWWW i am such a sad person this story actually made me cry! soo good i loved it! i wish quinn hadnt died, and i hope shes okay in the show! I think she was supposed to be the character that everyone shud hate, but no-one does, and i love her! i cant imagine glee without quinn! :D
3/17/2012 c1 FinchelFan728
FINCHEL KILLED QUINN
2/25/2012 c1 lookingformygus1213
That was so sad and amazing. I was crying through the whole thing. Do you think this is really going to happen? I hope it doesn't. Quinn is my favorite character!
2/25/2012 c1 Callie1121
Great story! I really hope Quinn lives. Its gunna be a long 7 weeks- I guess 6 and a half now.
2/25/2012 c1 4RachelGleek
This was very sad and touching. I didn't like the fabson bits, but obviously, they were un-avoidable...if Quinn dies then Finn would be upset, just not as upset as, say, Puck. I mean, they had a baby.

Anyway, as always, very good.
2/25/2012 c1 KatieHaller
i seriously bawled my eyes out! amazing job
2/25/2012 c1 5FinchelLoveHearts