for MAWS

6/21/2013 c7 Spikesagitta
Yeah that was pretty anticlimatic. I wonder what Ashley will think when she hears about Kalros?
6/21/2013 c6 Spikesagitta
Lol. I spoke too soon. You did use a variation of the famous line
6/21/2013 c5 Spikesagitta
I'm surprised you didn't put the "you're going to need a bigger truck" line :p
10/4/2012 c7 351Past and Present1
Fantastic execution; you stayed true to Jaws without straying far from the Mass Effect 'verse. I thoroughly enjoyed this parody. Was well-written, fun, and wholly awesome. And Ashley was notably epic.

I only wish the last chapter wasn't quite so rushed, but I get it.

Favourited.
9/26/2012 c1 3Dean Winchester Rocks
This is brilliant. Jaws is one of my favorite movies. Have you thought about parodying other movies with different mass effect characters?
6/30/2012 c7 12Liam R. Woods
I am writing this review as a review of the whole story.

For what it was, it was damn good! I liked everything about it. From begininng to the end. Well...near the end.

I am glad you know the ending was a bit rushed. I had fun reading this story and then the ending was rushed like a bullet train. I would've liked to seen a bit more meaning to the deaths of Korik and Joran. They were such likeable charcters even though they were seemingly ripp-offs. I still felt attachted to them and would've liked to seen a better ending to them.

With that being said though, like all of the previous work I have read from you, this story was masterfully done. I am glad this idea was so well handled by a fan of both movie and game. Once again, your expertise shines through!
6/29/2012 c7 9Adams7
I think a more appropriate line for Ashley would have been, "Say hello to my boom stick."
5/22/2012 c4 7Dr Death DST
Normally I don't reply via review but just in case anybody else is wondering the same thing as Adams7: I picked the red ending so I got to see Joker get off the Normandy with Ashley. The old man and the child referring back to 'the Shepard' gives me the impression that the Normandy crew were stuck on that planet for generations and thus had to repopulate the planet.

My main gripe places number 2 on angryjoe's top ten reasons why we hate mass effect 3's ending.
5/22/2012 c4 9Adams7
"Pairs her up with Joker at the end of ME3"? What are you talking about? Joker gets with EDI!
5/22/2012 c2 Adams7
I don't get it :P
5/21/2012 c6 12Liam R. Woods
Oh yeah, because when I think about a Jaws homage, I think it needs a Tron reference!

No, no! All joking aside, really great chapter. I was wondering how you were going to handle - no I take that back - I was eagerly awaiting the rewrite on the Indianapolis story. You did it quite well. A few things I would have done different but I would have probably had the reader slogging through fifty different facial expressions on Korik before the story was over.

Really a good chapter. Action and character development. Two of my favorite things.
5/18/2012 c6 ObiwanDS
Awesome chapter. Was half expecting them all to start singing a ME equivalent of the song in Jaws, lol.

Show me the way to go home; I'm tired and I wanna go to bed. I had a little drink bout an hour ago, and it's gone right to my head.

Oh wherever I may go, on land or sea or foam, you will always here me singing this song, show me the way to go home.
5/15/2012 c6 ZombieSlayerTed
I'm really liking this story. Well written; keep up the good work!
5/1/2012 c5 Liam R. Woods
This was actually a pretty clever little chapter. The best part was the end though. The recreation of of the hook being torn from the boat was the best. I think it really solidifies the extra amount of deep trouble these three just got themselves into.
4/19/2012 c4 Liam R. Woods
(Have to ask what is pwp? Please forgive the ignorance.)

Anyway, about this chapter...it was awesome like all the rest. I might even say better then the movie its inspired by. The movie take almost two hours to get up to this point with not a lot of action from the shark. You took three chapter and about half-an-hour reading time. To say I like how this is going would be an understatment.
20 Page 1 2 Next »