for Trial and Error

1/9/2018 c20 Guest
Amazing
2/26/2017 c20 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Hurray! An excellent story. But just fyi, it's Yassen Gregorovitch, NOT Yassan.
9/14/2016 c20 03ECollins
I loved this story! You are an amazing writer! God that was a roller coaster ride (or should I say rider!) anyway, I've loved reading this story, definitely one for the reread list! You also captured that characters really well which must be really hard to do with character already so well explored and known, 10/10!
8/16/2016 c20 Guest
Sequel! I wanna sequel:):)
5/24/2016 c20 Guest
That was a really good story :) I'd like to convince you to write a sequel ;) that would be really cool :D
4/22/2016 c20 Guest
Cool story bro- tell it again
4/17/2016 c20 kingleochuenchom16
I really enjoyed this story it was cool and interesting to read. Each chapter made it more interesting and i was hooked. thank you for this.
Leo Diamond
2/11/2016 c20 1M-chanchen
Hi,
this is a really great story. I enjoyed reading very much. You wrote a fantastic story with a good writing style. Please go on that way
7/2/2015 c19 Tammiechan
Updateeeee
7/2/2015 c2 Tammiechan
Maaaaaaaaaaaa. I want a dog tag too. I've been dying for one but my parents wouldn't buy them for me!
2/1/2015 c19 Guest
' just ask her already'? ...That. Is. AWESOME!
10/23/2014 c19 Vivianne95
It's a great fic... Please update it real soon!
9/21/2014 c19 2grimmich
yay yassen is back. Now please let him recover so he can actually show how bad-ass he is instead of showing how he can lay in a bed and get kidnapped...
9/21/2014 c17 grimmich
...again?
9/21/2014 c6 grimmich
well then maybe you should have let him see the first note and maybe you should have listened to him...

anyways, can you please let him heal some before heaping more on, I mean what is the fun in reading about alex being totally helpless and getting his ass kicked when he should be the one kicking other people's asses...?
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »