for Trial and Error

11/11/2012 c8 xDarklightx
I like it. Update soon.
11/7/2012 c7 Guest
ooh oooh oooh ! You have me on tenterhooks :)
11/5/2012 c7 1Takagi Arin
This is AWESOME.. Pls update as soon as possible.. Hopefully Alex will be in full health.. i wanna see(in my mind at least since i'm reading) him kick ass.
11/4/2012 c7 J'aime Lire
I love this story! Please update soon! I love how Alex is so Bad Ass! :D
11/4/2012 c7 16WRose
the truth
11/4/2012 c7 3sportmuffel
This is good, dark but good :) its an interesting twist :) I really thought it would be scorpia who had kidnapped Alex :) please update soon :) xx
11/4/2012 c7 Hawkwing-Mistkit
FINALLY! We get to find out what happened next! Its a great chapter, and I can't wait for the nect one. I think it fits him whan he yelling about how he wants to be a normal kid, and then how he's angry that his cover was blown. (And how it almost blown every time XD) Poor Alex just can't have a break, can he? Can't wait for the next chapter, and I'll be (hopefully if the internet works xP) one of the first to review it!
11/4/2012 c7 xDarklightx
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
10/5/2012 c6 7KAnders4198
Not the masked man! Poor Alex.
10/2/2012 c6 Vicki219
Oh wow cool story and hope you update really soon.
9/15/2012 c6 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update sooooooooooon!
9/8/2012 c6 mnmnbm
OMG! CONTIUE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY AND NCIS AND ALEX...ahh...ALEX.;)
9/1/2012 c6 1Flower248
I am quite enjoying this story! I can't help but think that one of the NCIS agents was listening at the door to Alex's conversation with the nurse. I hope to see an update soon.
flower
8/30/2012 c6 Hawkwing-Mistkit
I can;t wait to read the next chapters! Keep on updating!
8/30/2012 c4 Hawkwing-Mistkit
LOL! I hae when that happens! When you put something in a story, and it does something really big, and then you have no idea what it is!
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »