for Trial and Error

6/1/2013 c17 5KLS-Blueskies
update please, who's not authorized?
6/1/2013 c11 KLS-Blueskies
"Oh my God! You joined a terrorist group! You're a terrorist! Stay right here while I call security." LOL would you actually ask a terrorist to stay while you call security? what sense does that make, thats just funny. I'm really enjoying this by the way.
5/16/2013 c17 ciaza
I just found this story and I'm loving it!
Especially your portrayal of Alex! Keep going, this is amazing work !
5/4/2013 c17 2FateOfChaos
Great! Can't wait to see what else happens! Poor Alex. Stupid Blunt. Bastards the lot of them! Liked the thing about vodka in the last chapter! Couldn't stop laughing!
5/3/2013 c17 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon, please.
4/29/2013 c17 3yashendra2797
nice chapter... update soon!
4/27/2013 c17 Darkangel1909
I liked it
poor Alex I'm glad that at least the NCIS team is helping him
can't wait for the next chapter
4/27/2013 c17 5MasteroftheTides
First, thanks for the kudos, I'm happy you enjoyed the review.
Second, WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL MAN?! THIS TOOK FOREVER. I DON'T CARE THAT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT, I STILL HATE THE HOW LONG IT TOOK.
Before you ask, yes I am a certified hypocrite. I got it around the same time as my doctorate in sarcasm and degree in bitchography.
Please please please PLEASE update more. This is a good story and I want to see where it goes.
4/27/2013 c17 xDarklightx
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update soon.
4/4/2013 c16 MasteroftheTides
*Silently passes vodka*
3/30/2013 c16 13The Inverse Universe
Update!
3/26/2013 c16 9pokes
I can't wait to find out what happens next. BTW you are SLOOOOOOOOWWWW! I want to read the next chapter already. Hurry it up!
3/3/2013 c16 Axdent prone
Please update soon!
2/16/2013 c16 HannahMay
love your story! just read the whole thing in one sitting haha cant wait for the next update! i wanna know what scorpia says about him :D
2/11/2013 c16 kjk
Oh please! continue! that is a great suspensfull ending!
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »