for Trial and Error

Woo! I love this fic! :D
1/13/2013 c13 Synchro lover
I love Alex's casual superiority XD
1/13/2013 c13 Darkangel1909
I like the way Ziva understands him
nice chapter
1/13/2013 c13 1Victoria Thurlow
hehe love that Alex is like a mini Sherlock Holmes, that works really well :)
1/13/2013 c13 xDarklightx
I like it. Update soon.
1/8/2013 c12 112Bookdancer
Hey, don't worry about the shortness! Honestly, I enjoyed it, little though there was. Especially the threatening part. I loved Alex's comeback. Try to update soon!
1/8/2013 c12 1Victoria Thurlow
eeek its so good :) It works so well that Alex is all moody and is actually forceful about not revealing things to the others but I like that he trusts Abby enough. Though I wonder how Gibbs will try to work it out of her now that he knows she knows what he doesnt I imagine Gibbs does not like to be left out of the loop, especially by his own team and I'm sure even more by Abby.
Wonder why Gibbs has never heard of Scorpia. Though I guess they could be a super secret type terrorist group and other government uhm groups like the FBI, CIA and homeland and stuff have never really been all that forthcoming with NCIS.
Love Alex's dry humour and sarcasm as well, I think you've got the Englishness of Alex vs the Americaness of NCIS opposed really well.
1/8/2013 c12 Darkangel1909
I liked this chapter
can't wait for more XD
1/8/2013 c12 xDarklightx
I like it. Update soon.
1/8/2013 c12 J'aime lire
Haha I love this chapter even though it was a bit short. :D
12/30/2012 c11 1Reyna Potter
Great chapter!
12/29/2012 c11 J'aime lire
Oh no! I really hope Gibbs gets restricted before he can read anything!
J.L.
12/29/2012 c11 11Fate's Silver Chain
Uh ohh! Ha ha that's brilliant! Can't wait for more- cliff hanger much!
12/29/2012 c1 Darkangel1909
great story I really liked the fact that he told Abby
can't wait for the next chapter xD
12/28/2012 c11 1GinaStar
hehe..school...I miss school..try a job that can average 70 hours a week ;). At least we are in our "slow" season now! Anyway, loved the chappie! well written very enjoyable
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »