for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall

3/17 c1 prettyprettyyprincess
All your writing is so amazing I love all your hunger games AU
3/8 c1 rndmprsn99
I don't usually read fanfics that are too AU, but you're writing style is so addictive I'd read anything you write. And I don't regret it. This was so beautiful. Just the right mixture of romance, drama, comedy and action. I especially like how your works don't seem monotone when read. Idk if that makes sense but the way you put emphasis on certain words keeps it entertaining and addictive. I know you've grown out of the THG fandom for awhile and you probably won't read this but do know you're very talented and I love all your works
1/15 c1 1eosine
That was lovely
9/6/2020 c1 4Foenix2phorks
This was absolutely beautiful. It had everything you could want in a story - and it wasn't even 20,000 words in length! Loved it.
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
Love! So so great.
3/18/2020 c1 8Loti-miko
OMG YOU ARE AN EVIL GENIUS.

LIKE. IT ENDED THE SAME WAY IT STARTED AND YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY.

WOW.
3/17/2020 c1 8edgeof4teeners
Just beautiful! This story was just beautiful each characterization was wonderful. Just wonderful. I liked Annie and Peeta’s interaction. I feel as if SuCo has fleshed our Annie more as a character, I feel as if her and Peeta would’ve gotten along perfectly. They would’ve made really great friends. Both soft but strong characters. I just loved this story. Katniss and Peeta’s characterizations were spot on. And I love Haymitch! He’s such a great father figure even with the drinking and everything... that’s how he copes but that does not discredit how great of a mentor he is. I especially like how he called out Peeta’s mom and dad. You’re a great writer! Don’t stop writing.
6/20/2019 c1 Sara
One of my most favorite fanfic of Everlark. Loved it again after rereading for the hundredth time. You are truly an icon in this fandom 3. Thank you!
1/27/2019 c1 PlatinumDonuts
Absolutely beautiful!
1/26/2019 c1 9Slytherin Princess Nysa
This was actually perfect. Not too fast, not too slow, not too romantic but just enough. It was honestly the best thing I’ve read all week. All that’s missing is Coin taking the arrow dive, ugh I hate her guts.
4/14/2018 c1 3emmiet
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely wonderful, just truly delightful!
1/21/2018 c1 Lovelytothebone
Omg your imagination is wonderful! This is so sweet and perfect.
7/5/2017 c1 Guest
This was amazing. I can't even say anything else. Wow.
4/28/2017 c1 53artemisgirl
This was so good! Aahh, I was terrified of a tragic ending. I like this so much 3
3/7/2017 c1 tiger-lily9240
An absolutely stunning piece of work! BRAVO!
366 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »