for All this Waiting for Skies to Fall

11/2/2015 c1 aKqR-KPZTQ
What the fuck?! How are you this perfect at writing?! I've read two of your stories so far (I'm slowly, very slowly making my way through your work. savoring each one.) and- dear lord! So beyond perfect, with such emotion and dialogue.. it just all makes me so incandescently happy! hugs xx
10/7/2015 c1 29FlyingFaeriesDance
Wow that was a terrific story. You did a great job with Katniss and Peeta.

FlyingFaeriesDance
9/20/2015 c1 liljennmartin
Such a creative & sweet story!
9/5/2015 c1 Guest
Beautiful :)
6/19/2015 c1 24sohypothetically
So, so good. And Haymitch telling off Coin and Mrs. M? Awesome.
6/17/2015 c1 Amber Ice Fox
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked on your story but... Wow. This story hit me right in the feels. Great job!
6/9/2015 c1 3Frostyfriend96
This was beautiful. A very interesting twist. I love Katniss/Peeta friendship when they were little. I especially loved the repetition with the beginning and the ending scenes. Nice touch.

Frosty
5/19/2015 c1 Shellibug
This was an incredible read!
I love the idea of Peeta and Katniss being friends from childhood and the idea of her parents being rebels in the first war fits so well.
I see I'm very late discovering your HG stories but I am really enjoying reading them all.
Thanks so much for sharing them :)
5/19/2015 c1 57electric gurrl
This was so incredibly riveting and beautiful. I could not stop reading, from beginning to end.
5/15/2015 c1 113random-k
That was wonderful
5/14/2015 c1 11savannavansmutsmut
Loved it
5/12/2015 c1 HGObssession
I've no idea how in the world I never read this until now. And behold, it's 4 in the morning, my sleep is ruined, tomorrow is going to suck, and I don't regret a thing, because this is one of the most beautiful, original, gripping everlark fanfic I've ever stumbled upon. Amazing! Thank you so much for this!
4/27/2015 c1 Guest
These two characters are not the Katniss and Peeta of Suzanne Collins' novels. Instead, they forge their own path, gaining personality and depth with every word. You could call them Bob and Jane and they'd still sparkle! I especially like that your Peeta doesn't follow the dull, weary path of the archetypal male love interest. Nice job!
3/18/2015 c1 felice
i seriously want to cry. I loved that!
3/7/2015 c1 27tlyxor1
Enjoyed very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »