for Raven's Story

1/21/2018 c1 Guest
Holy hell this was amazing. Oh my god those last 8 words actually struck my heart. Amazing, just fucking amazing job.
5/23/2016 c1 Guest
So beautiful *starts crying *
2/7/2014 c1 Guest
Sad.:'(.
8/17/2012 c1 Ninjamaster-255
So sad but so very well done i cant wait to read the sequal
4/25/2012 c1 40Concolor44
Whoa. Angsty, much?

Retconned that episode a little, but then we all have to make sacrifices for a decent yuri, don't we? ;-D

A decent stroll through Raven's psyche. But ... a year? A whole year of not talking to ANYONE? Thou dost stretch my credulity to the snapping point, O Author.

So ... now I'll go read "Nothing Is Harder Than Love" to see The Rest of The Story, as a noted radio personality used to say.
2/28/2012 c1 8KM Donovan
well how's this for ironic, i get you started on this site, and now i'm your first reviewer on your first fic. can't say i saw that coming. nor did i see you pulling a raven/terra yuri pairing. not bad my friend not bad at all. i'd actually recomend you do a second fic with this pairing, you'd be surprised at how well it would probably do. god knows i'd read it, D probably would too. quick word of advice on reviews though. don't respond to all of them , you'll become swamped too easily. but when you do reply, do so in a pm, i once replyed to a review with another review on my own fic. not my brightest move to date. anyways, overall it's a good read and i look forwards to your next fic.