for Dossier: Shepard

1/18 c1 2Kotali
Oh, damn. That last one from Garrus hurts...
8/5/2018 c1 ShepGar
Amazing! Interesting and unique! Loved it!
8/18/2014 c1 Padfoot116
cried
4/1/2014 c1 1Someone Else Took My Name
Damn, it's been at least a year or two since I've read this. Glad to see that it's still as good as it always was. Keep writing Chi, you're damn good at it.
I wish I could write about this sorta thing, y'know, relationships and whatnot, but it always get's violent. I wish I wasn't 13.
Anyhow, good luck and good job.
11/27/2013 c1 Garrusfan
I know thus review is likey late but I'm new to fanfics and just have to say you are amazing! That last part with Garrus... wasn't expecting it... I teared up. Awwww... Poor Garrus...
4/8/2013 c1 Fauxrebel
Oh my gosh the last Transcribed Dialogue...kinda got to me. My feels.
9/25/2012 c1 11Kurosawa-san
Very interesting and unique. I really enjoyed it.
5/4/2012 c1 6Mikitsu Silverquick
It was the last bit of the the transceibed dialogue - where Garrus is calling her... such a pull on my heart strings!
4/24/2012 c1 n0odles
"Happy Birthday, Commander"

Oh gods... It's raining on my face.
4/10/2012 c1 3Emmalyn
This was great! The level of detail was just right, enough to be interesting and new, but not so much as to be boring (as a possibly-unrelated side note, have you ever read your own medical files?). ;P

One tiny thing-I think, in the second-to-last transcript, that the date should have been 11/3/2183, not 2184. Got confused there for a sec, thought I was reading European dates (day/month/year). XD

But yes. This was a bittersweet and surprisingly moving little fic (surprising from the "dossier" description, not from my expectations, haha-you always surpass those!). :) Loved it.
4/9/2012 c1 6MissDementia
Absolutely beautiful! You made me laugh and cry! Astounding writing!
4/4/2012 c1 1SailorIllusions
Wow, this was really good. I always imagined what a dossier on Shepard would be like.

This was humor and sadness all wrapped in one. Some parts had me laughing like crazy and other parts made me feel such a sense of melancholy. Really, terrific work.
3/27/2012 c1 5Lady Anaia Lionel
I died laughing at the Joker one. Seriously that is AWESOME.

But also sad at the very end. Poor Garrus
3/25/2012 c1 your biggest fan
(No i'm not looking for a girlfriend) Ok, I have to admit, I loved this fan fic but... it made me think about myself at the end and when I read some of the reviews. People cried because they thought the ending was sad... but me. I didn't feel a thing, kinda made me feel like a heartless sunavuabitch.
3/16/2012 c1 2xXKitsune QueenXx
Loved it...reading the end broke my heart

~Fox Queen