for A Light Shining Through The Darkness

4/27/2012 c12 2twilightmecrazii
loved it amazing story awesome chapter
4/26/2012 c12 smartbroccoli
Okay, I get it and read chapter 11 again. glad you added it, it gives me more to understand. I love this story, I'll have to read it again. add more chapters at any time. will you du a sequel? PLEASE!
4/25/2012 c11 smartbroccoli
Ixcellent story. it was like a rollercoaster ride. Sequel?
4/25/2012 c10 smartbroccoli
Intense year for the guys. Loved this chapter and seeing that they survived. Love ur humor.
4/24/2012 c11 twilightmecrazii
loved it amazing story the chapter was so good & sweet love the tattoo
4/19/2012 c10 animechick57
I LUV UR FANFIC STORY XD

HAHA the last chapter was funny PRINCESS TANTRUMS XD

Brian so awesome XD

Justin so cute

OMG i luv that the beginning of the story i was scared not knowing what happen to justin if he killed or not and now im smiling at every word i read in last couple of chapters i luv happy endings XD
4/16/2012 c10 himawari29
glad to read that Brian has a secrective life where only him and Justin exist in that world (with Jen's knowledge, of course)

also glad to read in previous chapter how Brian shutting off everybody who's trying to control his & Justin's life, as if only they knew what's the best for them and Brian didn't know how to handle his life - mainly his love life.. esp the manipulative Lindsay.
4/15/2012 c10 17Bryton4ever71
LOL @ squealing like a hamster. I have never heard a hamster squeal.

I thought it was a chance encounter. This is a happy development.
4/15/2012 c10 2twilightmecrazii
loved it amazing so cute loved the story
4/9/2012 c9 17Bryton4ever71
ok i need to know...are you rushing this story through and if so...why? It's so good. Why the huge time jump? And if that end character is Justin (and I think it is) why oh why is the next chapter the last?

I m so enjoying this story...pls don t end it for the hell of it
4/9/2012 c6 Bryton4ever71
you have a very clinical and then humorous way of writing that I like very much. I liked this chapter very much and esp the ending was fantastic.

Oh..and don't think I didn't notice all the fairy tale references too ;)
4/8/2012 c9 2twilightmecrazii
Loved it amazing can't wait for more
4/8/2012 c9 smartbroccoli
It's Justin, right. It's got to be him. Really enjoyed. You've got real talent.
4/8/2012 c8 smartbroccoli
Love this! They have to be together, Brian has to make it happen!
4/2/2012 c8 twilightmecrazii