FanFiction.Net
for Love Trouble: Ice meets Fire

1/4/2014 c2 2CeciliaWinnifer
i so desperately want to know what he said!
the intense is killing me!
hope you update soon!
6/29/2012 c2 Millenia Of The Flames
NICE!
cliffhanger, yeah XD
4/1/2012 c2 10demonwindy
wow... you got me hooked with that cliffy. lol.
4/1/2012 c2 34AyasumiMamera
Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! :D

Please, please, please udpate soon! *begging*

Teehee! ~

xoxo
4/1/2012 c2 3LunaticDream
Um...your character is kind of a Mary-Sue in some ways. As a new student, how can she cooperate that well with 2 other people? Also, there is something weird in the story, how can she score in two different team's goal? Isn't she suppose to only be in one team?Thereis also a few missing words, which isnt really that big of a problem...anyways, sorry for the critics. The storyline is really good. I hope you would kindly keep in mind of what I said while typing chapter three.

Sincerely

Kokoro

A member of the Eleventh Division
4/1/2012 c2 5ShuuyaLover
Angel's so awesome! I like the 'taunting' part by the way!
4/1/2012 c2 Bobkitty
You suck at writing.
4/1/2012 c2 32Princess Of Flames
Angel: Gomen that I didn't review earlier! my brother had the laptop.

Kazmaru: so you can review it now

Angel: that's what I am doing *clears throat* KIYAA! I loved this chappie! you guys are better then me at describing soccer games and hissatues... You guys must have read my OC's profile right? I just love this chappie! Goenji kun hugged me!

Rebecca: which is totally not like him to do so.

Angel: ummm what is OOC? anyway update soon! Get well soon Mai chan! InshaAllah your hand will recover soon
3/12/2012 c1 34AyasumiMamera
Even tho it's not me who's paired with Goenji,

I TOTALLY LOVED IT!

Please update soon!

xoxo
3/6/2012 c1 Bobkitty
You suck at writing.
2/27/2012 c1 DutchWreck
Elle: Angel! I didn't knew she was an OC in this story! Awesome! And awesome story to! ( now I just got to make sure to stay out of Angels way for a little while so she can't keep on talking about how awesome Goenji is!) Anyway, nice story! *spacing out* Kidou: you aren't thinking about what I think you're thinking about, right? Elle:*confused look* talk English, genius boy... Kidou: *impatient* you aren't thinking of asking her making such a story about you and Endou are you! Elle;*blushes red* m-maybe... Kidou: so you ARE! Elle; no! Yes... m-maybe... Kidou: why not? She's an awesome writer, she can do it! Elle;'*blushing* y-yeah but I don't know if she wants to... Kidou:*face palm* just ask her! Jeez,when did YOU become so shy? Elle: OK... I'm going to ask: do you want to make such a story about me and Endou? If so, I'll send the details if not... *shrugs* than nothing
2/27/2012 c1 32Princess Of Flames
Angel: OMG! OMG OMG! I was like so waiting for this! ARIGATO NE FOR MAKING THIS! I SO LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Awwww I feel bad for myself. I so felt everything in that has happened in the fic. Do you guys want by hissatues? if you do then here they are:

-Fire T
2/27/2012 c1 Chin Suginei
Uh... well... it would've been fine and a pretty cute story if you hadn't inserted a song ^^"" sorry, but you're not allowed to insert any song pieces that you don't own or don't have permission to do so. Therefore, this story broke a rule :P Don't worry, it's only a small problem, just try no to do it again.

~Suginei