for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail

4/9/2012 c26 LawbringerSR2
This is amazing! 3 I love the friendship and the flirting; it all seems so wonderfully in character. Especially love Garrus's voice, which is dead-on perfect. You've done a wonderful job with this story, can't wait to further chapters!
4/9/2012 c26 Deanna Ravenheart
-sighs in relief- Well then. Still, haha, this story is almost stressful to read because every time you update I go 'oh god, it's going to happen this chapter! Dx'.

Still, really fun to read and I enjoy the daily updates of late.

-D
4/9/2012 c26 A Random Fan
Amazing. This is probably going to be the reason I start an account xD I wish I had enough time to gave a better reveiw, but it's great, in short. Keep up the good work and...Garrus is so awesome!
4/9/2012 c26 Lackia
Dang, you had we super worried there! I'm glad shep's still alive, although this just means that when she does die, its gonna damn heartbreaking. Man, just keep writing, cause your stuff just keeps getting better.
4/9/2012 c26 TwoChoos
Phew! Sigh of huge relief, over here. I mean, we all know that she's about to die, but... I'd love for them to meet up first.
4/9/2012 c26 7Sin of the Fallen
Gotta admit Saren was pretty badass at that moment there on Virmire.
4/9/2012 c26 1RamenKnight
=)
4/9/2012 c26 missawesome1213
You evil, evil person! I thought that she had died for sure. Of course, we're going to have to have a one-shot/chapter on their "date" *cough cough* ;).

And don't do that again. Scared the bejezees out of me.
4/9/2012 c26 7dragonlover131313
Phew was getting worried there but hooray she finally responded back. Have i mentioned I love all the little tid bits about biotics in your fanfic because I do. Wish they would have explored it more in the game. Another great chapter, i'm getting way to attached to this story :)
4/9/2012 c26 36The Third Biker Scholar
(whew) thank goodness! i was really worried. but now i'm expecting it (the normandy/collectors attack), and its going to be so horrible for him!
4/9/2012 c26 createdsora
Wow. Good thing Shepard replied. I thought her time had been up. '' It was adorable that Garrus was worried and then deleted the mail that said he was worried. xD I can not wait for an update. c:
4/9/2012 c26 4Natzo
Ok...breath...inhale...exhale...
4/9/2012 c26 4Glea
Wonderful!
4/9/2012 c26 3Emmalyn
Oh whew, happiness again! I mean, I know the inevitable has to happen sometime, but I still don't want this fic to end. I bet your readers' relief was comparable to Garrus's in this chapter, haha! :D
4/9/2012 c26 YellowHawkDawn