for Commander Shepard, You've Got Mail

7/12/2014 c27 Guest
I couldn't stop reading this story! It was really funny and completely origional, well done!
1/23/2014 c27 Mavya Nissi
I've loved this goddamned fic. I love it! I read it all in an hour, it was so fun! Please keep writing ;)
1/1/2014 c27 4Yogurt Tea
:D I love this story so FREAKING MUCH! Now following author... Plz keep up the good work! (P.S. You might want to label this story as complete)
1/1/2014 c6 Yogurt Tea
HAHA! Shepard driving the Mako, that's hilarious. In the game, I was actually wondering how NOBODY got a concussion from all the awful driving. Keep it up! This story is really good XD
11/23/2013 c1 Dr. Cuteness
Excellent story-telling through an unorthodox medium. The email format even gave more life to the banter between Shepard and Garrus. Absolutely one of my favorite fics of all time.
10/16/2013 c20 1garbagescourger
oh lol this fic just made my day! and yay florence and the machines :D
9/19/2013 c27 Guest
oh my gosh you have to finish this pleaseee i am going to seriously curl up and die. I'm in love with this fic
8/20/2013 c2 3MadnessInMayhem
Okay so one of my fav parts of your writing I just have to say is the flirty references to more romantic relationships used in a more platonic way. Example : "Where have you been all my life?" .
8/20/2013 c1 MadnessInMayhem
I am trying to get back into reading so I was like hmmmm, what have I read that I really liked in the past that can get me out of this funk? Turns out it's just as good the second time :)
6/27/2013 c1 Anonymous
I'm sorry, but before even starting to read this, I simply have to say this:
A period of at least 8 years technically separates the battle of the citadel with the destruction of the Normandy. For Jacob's loyalty mission, it is mentioned that the ship was missing for ten years. And yet they had thermal clips. Assuming that thermal clips were invented immediately after the battle of the citadel and that the ship crashed immediately after that, subtract the two years between the Normandy's destruction and the rest of ME2, and you get 8 years
5/30/2013 c14 Guest
Military swagger! Love it!
5/23/2013 c2 mrsvakarian54
awww so cute and my fave song from FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE? I am really happy now...
4/15/2013 c22 Guest
This is seriously hysterical. Thank you for this gift to the world. So many sweet moments. Just perfect.
4/7/2013 c22 Fauxrebel
I was laughing out loud at Shepard's drunken messages.
3/18/2013 c1 Guest
can I just say that I saw some pretty cool, unintentional Citadel DLC references? Like a Shepard clone and Garrus taking dance lessons.
553 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »