FanFiction.Net
for To the Stars

4/2/2013 c1 Fonogenico
*sniffs* .. oh my .. :'(

oh my , oh my , oh my .. I .. know the feeling of losing your mom , I lost my mom almost half a year ago .
it's been a long time but when I read this story , all my sad feelings and regret of not telling my mom she was the greatest were suddenly bursting its way into my broken smile .. I can totally relate to Lucy that's why she's my favorite character in Fairy tail too :) coping up to live my life in the fullest , for my beloved mommy .. *sniffs*

the way you portray Lucy's feelings towards her mom's death was wonderful .. it was realistic! it was like this truly happen that time , and as of now .. I'm deeply wishing for Lucy to be happy! :')
thank you for this wonderful story author-san! even if this was post a year ago :D
8/6/2012 c1 3GoldenRoseTanya
awesome
6/14/2012 c1 14Queen of Narnia49
I have never seen anything similar to this before and I was intrigued. I never thought (in depth) about how Lucy felt after her mom's death. I think you did an amazing job portraying it.

-Queen of Narnia49
5/15/2012 c1 ixburnout
I loved this! It was so sad, but it was still amazing :D
4/30/2012 c1 43Sabrina-nee
Bitter sweet story... Sabrina kinda relates with Lucy cause Sabrina lost her mother two years ago *cries in one corner* anyways that was sad but sweet story :)) kudos!

Sabrina-chan xoxo
4/29/2012 c1 22Fanatical Alice
"If I became a good girl, would mom come back?"

~ this line broke my heart :'( you sucked me right into Lucy's emotions and thoughts on her mother's death. My emotions were tugged the entire time i was reading this, and when I finished i was near tears.You described Lucy's turmoil and decision to become stronger incredibly well, and I absolutely love the character development you pulled off. Well done:)