FanFiction.Net
for Immunity

4/28/2021 c2 luvnanofate
A beautiful, well-written love story. Thank you so much for brightening my day.
Jay
1/16/2021 c1 2scissorsroid
super sweet and beautiful! miku and luka’s relationship is so touching and emotional, awesome writing!
1/9/2019 c2 KagamineCraze
8/2/2015 c2 FoxC4
thank you for this beautiful Story! I was a little worried about the Drama part of it and thought it wouldnt end well, but Im really glad to see it did. ...Well ill be off to read the sequel...~
7/21/2014 c1 16The Reality DumPer
That's such a beautiful story :')
Despite the length of what I just read, I can't really find any more words to say how I loved it.
And I'm not very familiar with how medical stuff .
One thing- what about her family?
If she were an orphan, she would've been unable to afford staying in there...
5/13/2014 c2 1Where'sBeca
Omfg I read this on DA a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. - I'm glad to see it is on too.
3/24/2014 c1 39RavenRose8
This is a really good, and nice little sweet story, i love it.
3/19/2014 c2 10Dakimomoe
A... Sequel...

-a fangirl screech and keys being pressed echoes in the room-
3/12/2014 c2 2GreenTeaLover
My prayers have been answered! xD Welp... I now know what imma be doing for the next little bit x) Off to read the sequel! :D
3/10/2014 c2 5xxgonexx39
OMG THERE'S A SEQUEL?! I NEED TO READ IT NOW! XD I love you and this story to bits. (Although, I think I might have reviewed you anonymously when I didn't have a profile... ._.) And if I forgot to review, I LOVED THIS STORY AND SHALL NOW SHUT UP AND GO READ THE SEQUEL.
3/10/2014 c1 5Shinobukun
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I don't even know where to start, so many feelings I sear i was tearing up a lot while reading this. I loved it, it was just so sweet and heartwarming. And yes it's really deep i could feel all the emotions there.

And i am so glad that you came back to fanfiction (or at least i really hope so), you write so beatifully, really it's a pleasure to read your work. Talking about that, some days ago i read Pink & Teal and i was so sad thinking that it was dropped, its been two years after all. That story is really nice too. Here a little secret, I even looked on your deviantart to see if you updated something there ehehe yeah a bit stalker-ish i know.. but i don't regret it (?)

Now i will read the sequel yey, and surely leave you another review :P
PD. I don't know if you are planning to do it but i would be like really really happy if you continued writing Pink & Teal or another negitoro story... yeah that would be nice
2/26/2014 c1 Dn
Beautiful...I loved it!
1/31/2014 c1 jmfdxkhfc
I love you for this... it was beautiful! And I'm not gonna lie... it was tugging at my heart strings. :)
8/22/2013 c1 SomethingAboutDigitalLove
Maybe it would have been better to have put it into chapters, but great story regardless.
8/19/2013 c1 LSWolfe
This fanfic almost made me cry.

Wish this fanfic have a sequel! That would be great!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »