FanFiction.Net
for Beyblade Bodyguards

5/4/2012 c3 23gizmo5225
One thing: Writer's block is an excuse for a late chapter. For me anyway.

On another note, I liked this chapter a lot. You made it clear whta everyone knows and what everyone doesn't know and made Dickenson act his age with forgetting. I can't wait for more on this story, I love it!
5/4/2012 c3 42kaihil lover
Awesome, a new chapter. *grins*

*sigh* The asses broke their promise, oh well, it's not actually something that can be held against them. =P

Glad the guys and girls are getting along. xD

Threat...! Oooh! o_o

Table Manners. lol

Update Soon.
4/24/2012 c2 kaihil lover
Ooh, so the girls were champions, but they retired, but now they're back. Wohoo, Kai and HIlary battle. *dances* Hilary won? That's a shocker. lol She might be my fave, and all but she's no blader. Cool, that she is in this one.

Aww, her dad died. And her bit beast's gone. *snniff*

Kai was nice to her. ^^ I wonder if they'll keep their promise. Hmmm...

Update soon.

2 chapters down, more than a hundred to go. Well, I have 3 and a half months worth of vacation on my hand. This will work... I hope. Mommy!
4/24/2012 c1 kaihil lover
Ooh, a new story by you. Yeh! Sorry for not reviewing in so long.I was on hiatus, but I'm back to reading/ writing, and rest assured I'll be reviewing every things. *looks at list of fics waiting to be reviewed* *blinks* Okay, this, will take a while.

The details sound interesting, the girls acting as guards to the boys, this will be an interesting twist.

Love it, can't wait to see what happens when the plot ensues. :D

Onto the next chapter.
2/29/2012 c2 Tuni123
It was good, but will the story always be in Hilary's POV? I meant to say less OC appearance. Please update soon(:
2/27/2012 c1 Tuni123
This already sounds like an interesting story

I hope the OC come into the story much

Can't wait to read it :):)