FanFiction.Net
for Make Me Feel Alive

4/4/2018 c3 badryla
I don't think anyone will read this since the last update was in 2012 and right now its 2018 but I just wanna say that I like your story. Have a great day to everyone who comes by
2/1/2015 c3 titi
This...fanfic...is.. THE SHIT. You my friend are amazing
8/3/2014 c3 5Animeluva1
You should have gajeel come in the story and put him with lucy! . I luv galu ;) please keep going with the story!
1/1/2014 c3 Guest
why no update?
1/1/2014 c3 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! IF YOU DONT ILL SEND ZOMBIES TO EAT YOU! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
11/12/2012 c3 Guest
absolute perfection, I love you're writing style! Lucy seems kind of like edo lucy and I love that c: keep up with the good work!
9/30/2012 c3 nightrader
awsome nalu for the win
9/6/2012 c3 LibraryLibraryKoala
I love this story! Please update soon, I think this is a great story!
6/11/2012 c3 22NewMusic098
I LOVE this STORY! Wahahahaha! This is so cool! I mean, Lucy's badass-ness and the three stooges', well, brawl-loving attitude got me sucked in! Whooo!

Anyway, if your looking for pairs, it's NaLu all the way! You hear that GraLu and LoLu! Screw you!

Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are meant to be! Even in a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Yeah! NaLu forever, whoooo!

You rock! XD
4/22/2012 c3 5Wasabi-kun
Lol Gray's such an asshole. And Loke sucks (can't live w/out fangirls lol). XD

Ok about the pairing thing? I think you got the story all set up for NaLu already so go with Natsu & Lucy. Then, maybe end up with Gruvia later (they find Juvia in some random town or something).

Btw, I like the "zombie apocalypse" theme for a fic. Nice... I love zombies. I even learned how to shoot a gun just to be prepared for when the zombie apocalypse happens (because we all know it's inevitable).

So... Please update soonishness! Or I'll shoot you with my shotgun! ^_^ (yes, I actually own one. :D Also, Natsu? Machine guns suck ass; the shotgun is the best weapon in the world!)
3/19/2012 c3 6Walkinpotato
Cuuuuuute!

Loved it, and I also got really surprised when Loke slaped Lucy like who would've thought that? :O

And you know I am a die hard GraLu fan ne? Well but I kind of like the LoLu in this chapter, it was awesome and cool yet it also could be like a brotherly love ne?

I also liked the fact that they thought that Lucy was badass, because well she is :)

Anyway update soon ne?

keep on with the good work and see ya' in future chapters :)

XoXo

XxCamixX
3/18/2012 c3 Anonymous
please do a natsuxlucy pair it is my favorite pair
3/18/2012 c3 2Mayonaka Kage
Love it! Update soon!
3/17/2012 c3 Stardust Terrastar
I have a suggestion! I know it sounds crazy for the pairings but since its an apocalypse, no one really cares on how many boys you get as husbandS well, I vote for them all as pairings...well, goodluck to my suggestion.

My review:

The story's great, never had I have fun reading a Fairy Tail fanfic Zombie Apocalypse and thought it was great yet you made me change my mind! That or this is the FIRST Zombi Apocalypse I read...come to think of it, you made me love Zombie Apocalypse fanfic...hmmm...yeah...kay, bye!
3/17/2012 c3 SasuNarulover49