for A Certain Messy Predicament

8/2 c7 12Magus1108
Finally got around to reading and finishing this as well! Much like your other ToAru fics, this was a delight to read, from beginning to end! Touma and Kuroko certainly made for an interesting pair, and the wider conspiracy they unraveled was fun and intriguing! It was a fun, neat addition to the overall Canon you've built up for yourself here, and as a big Kuroko fan myself, it's always nice seeing more of her! Great work, as always!
5/14 c3 1comrade-elmo1
now I wanna see more interactions of the "delta force/idiot trio" with Kuruko lol
12/13/2018 c7 6tarrangar
I just want to know, did Touma get his 10k Yen back, or was it confiscated as evidence?
4/18/2017 c7 SaberRoy
I liked this story a lot, the plot was fun and seeing Kuroko and Touma interact was interesting. Honestly as time goes on I really wouldn't mind seeing them as frenemies with a common goal, working together even if they never get necessarily "close" (Though I wouldn't mind that either in a sense, the two as they got older (and mostly in Kuroko's case more mature) coming together as a odd team of sorts in keeping an eye on Mikoto and maybe even occasionally foundly spending some time grumbling about the 'misfortune" she occasionally gives them
10/28/2016 c7 1jordanlink7856
I guess this is what they call the Snowball effect.
8/19/2016 c7 Karharot
Another one of your stories that fits very well with the original. The action, plot and even the villains and their warped ideology are so much in line with To Aru verse that if they were merged with the original it would be next to impossible to tell the difference ;)
1/30/2016 c7 CesarBorgia
perfeito! culpa sua que não parei de ler e só lembrei de comentar no ultimo capitulo. pensei em uma história de comédia com a misaka e touma que eles trocam a sorte e o azar com um beijo acidental, podia sair uma boa comédia com uma mikoto toda atrapalhada hmm e que tal a mikoto sem aquele prendedor de cabelo perder todo o seu senso de direção porque recebe muitos sinais da cidada e acaba ficando perdida kkkkk é fofo uma misaka dependente, não acha? não comentei isso para mais ninguém, acredito que de todos os autores de toaru você de longe se destaca, por favor deixo minhas idéias em suas mãos, faça bom uso :D
12/31/2015 c7 Horizon Dreamer
Hey... Someone please call author of to aru universe... Tell him someone has a good organization to add in his story... Its BREAK... And it has romance better than twilight..
7/23/2015 c7 3punky326
So, I've finally returned to this site after finishing up college, and of course, making sure to check back on this and your other works was of top priority. What a satisfying read! Cun, I think you've become my favorite writer on all of . I guess that doesn't mean much to you coming from a total stranger, but I want you know nonetheless. This was an amazingly entertaining story, and I can't wait to catch up on the others! Great work, as always!
12/3/2014 c7 10Sora with an S
1 for making this read like an actual Index/Railgun arc.
11/7/2014 c7 LastOrder
WOW !

This is so awesome ! Why didn't I read this before? (Because there is Touma .. yeah ... XD ). I was just reading normally from chappy 1 to 3 ... but that changed when I get to chappy 4 to 7. It was so funny in some parts. I didn't know KamiKuro is a funny and messy combination ! . Touma's misfortune plus Kuroko's craziness equals complete chaos ! Man, I really didn't regret reading this until 2 am. It was worth an eyebag ! :))

Thank You for making this awesome story Author-san ! Hope you make more fanfics of MIKOTO ,... XD
ARIGATOU !
9/26/2014 c7 17Thorn D. Cinni
... ... wow. even though it said touma was one of the main characters, it seemed that saten and uiharu had more screen time. :) i like how you included index. she would be left out in most stories like this where she has no major role.
8/23/2014 c5 1RemidoDosol
Hey, I've been reading your story and I really like it. You had stated previously that you would enjoy a review and that you would like any information about the series that you may have gotten wrong.
Firstly I liked this chapter and I'm not trying to say it's bad or anything but I just thought I would point out that the the entire thing about Uiharu being trained by someone else to to run Judgment's Security is wrong within the canon. Uiharu designed and created the network and security for the 177th branch herself and only has (legal) control of that branches security. In fact the network security she had built is so tight that it is actually better than the Board of Directors' network who runs the Academy City government, so much so that many citizens have wondered why they didn't hire her to make the security for them. The answer is obviously that they couldn't trust her. She would have access to all of their secrets like the Sisters Project and the true reasoning behind why espers are ranked at the level they are and other stuff that could easily cripple the government or be used for blackmail, which that last bit actually is being used as blackmail by Hamazura Shiage.
Anyways, I really like the story and I'm going to continue reading keep up the good work.
8/20/2014 c7 3NoNameAvailable Bis
Yeah, somehow the whole "I didn't mean to hit her, I was aiming at you!" defense never works too well. I wonder why?

I must confess, I didn't expect the story to end this chapter, but things quickly unraveled. The final excerpt was... huh. I did not see that coming. All in all, the whole thing was quite fun, and I hope to be able to read more of your stories in a near future. Good job!
8/20/2014 c7 4Itherael
A very funny chapter. Very, very good! Congrats for finishing this great piece of work! Hope to hear from you soon.

- Frank