for A Battle of Wills

6/8 c13 E.Elliot
I love it!
4/1 c1 Tonks7777777
Wowww I love this so much! It starts off so light hearted and fun and moves into serious so seamlessly! :D please please please continue this story! I’m dying to know what comes next! Also love the Hermione Ginny friendship
2/21 c13 LoveSwanQueen
I really hope to continue this story !
11/17/2019 c13 1susanweese
Love this story, this is my second time coming back to it. I hope it’ll be continued!
2/16/2019 c8 DutchDreams
The unstoppable force and an immovable object...Imagine MeYou...great movie
2/16/2019 c13 DutchDreams
The unstoppable force and an immovable object...Imagine MeYou...great movie
2/14/2019 c4 DutchDreams
Thoroughly enjoying your story sofar, thank you!
1/18/2019 c13 eduardahellen0
I love this story and I need a continuation. please continue
12/22/2018 c13 EdgarFowl
I absolutely love your writing and was overcome with joy when I saw that you updated it. If you need anything let me know. I didn’t really see the movie reference sadly but can’t wait for more. My Discord is Edgar_Fowl#0885 my Tumblr is SavageSnek and my Twitter is EdgarFowl. You can find me there if interested. Thank you for writing such amazing works and still being active.
9/16/2018 c13 1LadyDragonRider
More please
4/22/2018 c13 HouseOfSeekers
You have grown as a person and a writer, your writing proves that. It doesn't need to be jovial all the time, I think the last chapter had a good balance, plus the storyline has become much more compelling. Keep it up!
1/10/2018 c13 3livres et moi
I have just finished reading that last chapter and being all crazy about not knowing how it will continue, and being that although I have just found about your wonderful stories, I would like to know if you would want to speak with me about that of a beta. I have never been one and English is not my first language either but if you would consider me it would be awsome.
Bye!
1/6/2018 c13 3Luthearl
OMG what a wonderful binge read. I have loved it. Funny and then very caring, very sexy. Then that hint of danger. I loved the ring scene.
1/4/2018 c13 Scarlett's Bourbon
Thanks for updating. Awesome
12/30/2017 c6 41SecretFruits
Hmm...I personally found this really squicky (this isn't super my type of story but I know you wanted people to review it on the review fest) so I'm not sure what constructive I can say about it without that coloring my judgement. A teacher punishing a student out of sexual jealousy like that really shouldn't be portrayed as romantic - I think the Minerva/Hermione pairing would be stronger if it felt arrived at more fairly.
Again, though, the SPAG was good. And this is of course my opinion. I'm just not sure how to give concrit on a fic so contrary to my tastes.
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »