FanFiction.Net

nooo! love triangle :'(
5/12/2020 c5 BBrenda
this is so cute! 3
12/14/2019 c40 VKitty
OH THERE ARE UPDATES thank god I saved this story in my files ages ago 3 I love iiiit
12/11/2019 c40 GothicRoyalty
Glad you're writing again! Great chapter, keep up the great work! :)
5/2/2019 c39 VKitty
I AM AN EMOTIONAL MESS I WENT THROUGH EVERY EMOTION SO FAR AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS OPEN LIKE THAT! BTW YOU'RE CREATIVE AND FREAKIN GOOD AT WRITING AND THE CHARACTERS HSIXNSO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DIE WHEN THIS MASTERPIECE IS INCOMPLETE
6/16/2016 c1 Guest
Please update soon!
4/29/2016 c26 GuestOrSomething
Please update soon? This story is amazing!
1/2/2016 c39 Guest
Man... I wonder what's going to happen next?
10/4/2015 c38 eddie
this is my fave
please update :'(
9/21/2015 c3 Kassy Argueta
Please, please, please continue with the story, please ! I enjoyed completely ! I was hooked from the first chapter and want to know how it ends, follow him writing for me to continue to enjoy, yeeeeesss )
I am also a fan of League of Super Evil, I love the series and my favorite character is precisely Doktor Frogg, I LOVE IT ! w 3 Greetings from Mexico ! )
9/21/2015 c2 Kassy Argueta
Please, please, please continue with the story, please ! I enjoyed completely ! I was hooked from the first chapter and want to know how it ends, follow him writing for me to continue to enjoy, yeeeeeesss )
9/21/2015 c1 Kassy Argueta
Por favor, por favor, por favor continúa con la historia, please! Me ha encantado por completo! Me enganché desde el primer capítulo y me gustaría saber como termina, síguelo escribiendo para que yo lo siga disfrutando, siiiiiii )
Yo también soy fan de Liga de Súper Malvados, amo la serie y mi personaje favorito es precisamente Doktor Frogg, LO AMO! w 3 Saludos desde México! )
9/21/2015 c1 Kassy Argueta
Por favor, por favor, más capítulos, please! esta historia me encantó desde el capítulo 1, me enganché de inmediato con la historia, amo a Doktor Frogg, es mi personaje favorito de Liga de Súper Malvados, espero termines la historia y yo pueda seguir disfrutando de ella, saludos desde México!
7/8/2015 c39 Candra Nyx
*dies*
so glad that this has an update :D one of my fave fics
12/10/2014 c38 Candra Nyx
dear god please update! im dying! love this so much, ill do infinite fanart if you update, like seriously i need this in my life
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »