for Like Clockwork

7/18/2012 c1 4PrennCooder
interesting. T.K. seems like a mary-sue, but this story is written quite well. i was actually pleasantly suprised at the quality of the writing :)
7/17/2012 c9 Guest
I love it! I love the story and the concept and the characters you created and that you made three sons out of Danny and Sam :3 but I think too that Danny is being way too impersonal... I don't mean to be rude, but as an advice, I think you should write a little bit more of Danny's opinion on everything, because the way it's written now, he is just telling the tale... but if a teenager were to witness his sons fight to death, he would try to something more than just stare, don't you think? ... PLease don't get mad at me, I really love the concept and how you put it together, but I would have put more feeling into it :D
5/30/2012 c10 Lazy Reveiwer
WOW! That. Was. AWESOME!

The first chapter kind of had my Sue-Bells ringing, but I'm glad I ignored them for once and kept reading!

My thoughts of your char. Dating 'Jason' were identical to Danny's. Ewwww... XD
4/19/2012 c9 Matthew Bates
How does the story end?Hurry up and finish it please.
4/1/2012 c8 63Oak Leaf Ninja
Ah! Ah noes! Update soon!
3/17/2012 c7 Oak Leaf Ninja
Haha, VLAD IS A FRUITLOOP! Update soon!
3/17/2012 c6 Oak Leaf Ninja
Aw..:poor Adrian!
3/17/2012 c5 Oak Leaf Ninja
Dan? *faints* Jk, but Dan! Why?
3/17/2012 c4 Oak Leaf Ninja
Haha, Danny's reaction...priceless...
3/9/2012 c5 5MsFrizzle
Thank you for the nice comment. It will be interesting seeing what develops with having your character of Adrian wheelchair bound. In the show and many of the stories there seems to be no consequences of violent fights. (hey, it's a kid's show. I'm not against it. I like happy endings). How will Danny react to this collateral damage of ghost fighting.
3/6/2012 c4 MsFrizzle
Dear animerocker646,

This seems like an interesting story so far. I particularly like the way you have given TK a unique personality. I am wary of any story that starts "One day a new girl showed up at school..." but you pulled it off well, smoothly filling smoothly filling the reader in on the back story giving just enough hints of the future to peak curiosity without making the story drag.

I am also thought it was interesting how you have TK with/without powers. I looking forward to seeing you explore this question.

The names sound familiar. Did the characters of Danny and Sam's kids come from somewhere else?
3/5/2012 c1 51KP100
Pretty good! I like it, but I caught a couple of errors. Might I suggest a beta reader or editor? Sorry if that's insulting, I don't mean it to be.
3/2/2012 c3 63Oak Leaf Ninja
The awkward moment when you find out you have a daughter 25 years from now... XD Jk! Update Soon!
3/2/2012 c2 Oak Leaf Ninja
Oh no! She is injured! To TE next chapter!
2/29/2012 c2 CaityCat