for Bright New Day

12/5/2020 c1 StarKurama
I love this and can't wait to read more of this story!
7/25/2020 c2 2AutumnBee124
Holy cow, this sugar is just getting started. Damn talk about tension rising. Great plot so far and I am loving the pairing. it's to die for! Hope you update some time soon.
12/28/2019 c2 3Mist17
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
12/2/2019 c2 mattdombast
So very brilliant just amazing like them living o hades
12/2/2019 c1 mattdombast
Hot dame that was sick and tender
6/1/2019 c2 debora300595
Wow! Increible! Me encanto tu fic espero que sigas publicando lo espero con ansias! Saludos
2/24/2019 c2 deathwearsblack
Please update when you can.
2/17/2019 c2 7Enishi-Haru
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
1/14/2019 c2 1Raeanne Bedard
I like this story, I always thought Fry was a bso i like someone above her reprimanding her. also about time someone gave Riddick some love and reasons to trust. please update soon
11/23/2018 c2 PrettyGirlBPD13
I don’t know if you still have plans to continue this or if you’re even still writing, but I can’t help but hope that you come back to this one day. There aren’t enough HP/Riddick verse crossovers and this one is very unique.
10/15/2018 c2 Pretty maid
oh! please please continue! it was just getting good!
10/2/2018 c2 3p00hb34r2002
I just love the sound of sarcastic comments in the morning. (I wish I was as good at sarcasm as you are) Anyway...um...yeah I got noth'in. Oh! I like your story so far, I can't wait to see where it go's. (I was going to end this by saying goodbye in Spanish, but I didn't want to seem mocking, seeing as I only know about a hundred or so words in Spanish, and I can't remember half of them. But I do know how to call someone a monkey! I won't call you one though because that would be rude. And mean. And most probably a very bad idea. So...) Bye!
8/19/2018 c2 Lady Kaiki
Plz, update soon ! Oh please !
7/12/2018 c2 2ZodiacsKlaroline
Please oh please continue this. Love the concept and can't wait for more
7/11/2018 c2 Priscila
hola saludos , continua la historia porfis me a gustado muchoooo
210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »