for Lights Will Guide

5/23/2020 c3 Guest
Nooo, you have to continue! Please! This is the story I've been searching for. It's the perfect AU, and I have to know what happens next!
11/15/2015 c3 24lillelouis
Noooo! :( No more chapters?!

DUDE!

Well, I'm gonna *follow*. And I don't care if that makes me weird.
7/4/2013 c3 2Tragedy of Fenwick
Oh no! Where's Chapter 4?! I love this fic so far. Update soon, pretty please with sugar on top! :)
10/3/2012 c3 19MorganD
This is a great setup, I often find myself imagining what would have happened if Kramer had indeed taken Neal to DC, and I really like the way you're working it. (I especially wonder now how Neal would have behaved in that FBI panel if he had been sitting beside Kramer instead of Peter. _) I hope you will continue this story.
9/11/2012 c3 Anita
ohh, my gosh. I love this. I cant wait to see more of what you type. time to log in and follow your story now. I cant wait for updates.
8/2/2012 c3 Marianne J
Love the story my poor Neal I hate Kramer so soooo much
6/23/2012 c3 8leahk80
great story so far...
5/11/2012 c3 13Tessa Marlene
Greate coda. I actually prefer this to what happened on the show. Also curious to know how you are going to finish it.
5/2/2012 c3 ovkx
I love your plot and writing style. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next segment...
4/27/2012 c3 15God of Laundry Baskets
Awesome story. Interested to see where it goes!
4/8/2012 c2 Fab 50's
I have just found this story again and I loved it when I originally read it. Are you going to finish it...Its been a while since it was updated.
3/18/2012 c3 87Nyxelestia
Love the story, can't wait to see how Peter, Moz, and everyone else get Neal back...they will, right?

3/18/2012 c3 Erroneously
I'm really enjoying this story, I was hoping someone would write a finale AU and this is exactly what I'm looking for xD
3/17/2012 c3 Fab 50's
Am really enjoying this story lease continue dying to see where it's going
3/15/2012 c3 2Kathryn Merlin
This story is fantastic. I can't wait to read the rest!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »