for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine

1/27 c1 4PM Addict
For some reason this site is not letting me login (yet I have access to my stuff. Go figure.) I am PM Addict on here. Every now and then I get in the mood for a specific Everlark fix and go back to my favorites. Gees, I can't begin to tell you how much I love this fic. It's just so well written. As I read, it's like there is a movie playing in my head, every detail and every gesture...I love it. I must also admit that, this is the only fic, the only occasion that Prim's death guts me the way this one does. It's like I'm right there with Katniss, trying to do anything to keep her sister alive. The tears were just rolling, it hurts, man! Thank you for this wonderful story. For this Peeta and this Katniss who just make me smile and binge on their adventure, even though I've read it so many times. Once I start KYFTM, I don't stop until I finish. Thank you.
1/1 c12 Guest
This is without a doubt the best Hunger Games story that I’ve ever read. I adore your work, but this piece really stands out.
8/25/2020 c12 Guest
You probably don’t check this anymore, but I just want to say that this is such a beautiful story. I remember 8 years ago reading this fic as you wrote it, waiting on each update... I was a 13 year old in high school, obsessed with THG...I’m not American, so I knew little to nothing about the Civil War, but I was so enthralled and captivated by this world you created. I recently got back into THG and Everlark about two years ago, and I’ve been reading and revisiting my favourite fics ever since. I re-read this fic last year, and I just re-read it again in one sitting. I don’t know what it is about this time...but it felt just as magical as the first. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I wanted to throw my phone when things got intense, despite knowing the resolution. This is such beautiful and truly stands the test of time. Reading it felt like the first time. I will always be grateful for authors like you who have shaped my fanfiction experience since I was a young teen. Thank you for sharing your talent. I’m never really one to write reviews because I feel like I can never express myself well, but I’m feeling really emotional (it’s 5am and I haven’t slept yet, thank you very much). I’m rambling, and maybe it’s because I’m comforted by the fact that no one will read this so I can be free in my thoughts haha.
3/19/2020 c12 8Loti-miko
Holy shit. This is perfect.

I heave a headache because I just couldn’t put my phone down, I had to finish the story! I was hooked.

You have a way with words. You are one of the few people who understand what makes a good story. I swear I thought I was reading a book. I loved it.

I was so afraid for these characters. For so many moments I thought you would kill Rue or Finnick and I was so nervous. And it didn’t happen! But then poor, sweet Prim died and it was heartbreaking. And Rory too. Ugh. It was too sad.

The characters were spot on. I loved the friendship between Clove and Katniss. And of course, I adored the way she fell in love with Peeta. He’s always so sweet and charming.

I learned a lot of history too! I’m not American, so I was a bit confused at first but after some reading on Wikipedia I was able to follow the story!

This was wonderfully written! Thank you for sharing!
1/2/2020 c12 Arenea Nara
Es una historia genial, me encantó
11/18/2019 c6 ihaveajuicebox
ayeeeeeeeee i live in richmond, virginia!
7/28/2019 c12 9Epic Otaku Cherry
This was so well written and sweet and heart wrenching. You actually made me tear up. Thank you for writing this, this was so lovely.
7/10/2019 c12 Guest
Such a beautiful story! I laughed and cried, it was just so good!
7/6/2019 c1 Guest
Aye fellow Virginian! Love this story, a nice refresher on all the virginia history classes I had to take
6/25/2019 c12 3SkeeterBeetle
This is by far the best fanfic I have read in years.. that you so much for your writingit was amazing!
4/14/2019 c3 goodnewseveryone
I’m hooked!
Your writing is awesome! My favorite stories are au’s with plot elements from the original story and you’ve done that so well! And it also makes me very concerned for Rue and Thresh :I
And Haymitch totally knows Peeta!
12/14/2018 c12 falkor80s
Such a beautiful story!
12/11/2018 c10 Guest
Noooooo! Finnick! Not again!
10/25/2018 c12 Guest
Awesome story. I started it and thought...do I really want a civil war story? I could imagine it getting long and dull...but people's reviews sounded so positive that I thought I'd try. The reviews were correct, and it was NEVER dull! So exciting. Moments of fluff mixed in with some sweet, tender, harrowing, angst, worry, defeat, victory, etc. Kinda had it all. Felt like the characters were old friends from THG...but the story was really different. Just loved it. Thanks for writing...I honestly couldn't put it down. I tried! Failed!
10/25/2018 c12 picklesisadeadcat
Just read this for the first time and wow is all I gotta day. This was so sweet and properly paced and just the right amount of everything. Nothing made me smile more than the idea of peeta trying to propose about 14 times. Honestly it was just too sweet and in character. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. Really it was such a fun read.
1,264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »