for Knot Your Fingers Through Mine

4h c12 MTK4FUN
I read this story 10 years ago and it encouraged me to write historic fanfic. Thank you for this wonderful tale. It's still as good 10 years later.
6/22 c1 WaitingForPeeta
Loved it! :)
5/31 c12 Guest
I just loved this story again ..for probably the 4th time now. I keep coming back to it over the years. Just wonderful.
4/22 c12 Guest
This is so sad yet so sweet at the same time! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
12/14/2021 c12 Reina
Oh dios mío, me has hecho sufrir, llorar, reír, me has dejado en suspenso...todas las emociones y sentimientos que das en cada palabra las viví a través de la lectura. Felicitaciones. Lamente que prim y rori murieran...lloré como no tienes idea. Gracias por tu historia.
9/12/2021 c12 23CrazyAce'n'PokerFace
Did my yearly reread of this story, and wanted to thank you. This fic continues to be my favorite Everlark fic, bar none, and I remain in awe of how beautifully written and excellently characterized it is, and how it just GRIPS my heart and grabs my focus any time I read it. All of the characters and the struggles they face are pitch perfect, and of every Everlark story, I think this one remains the one where I best loved seeing them fall in love. Thank you so much for writing it. *a thousand hearts*
9/2/2021 c10 Guest
Whyyyy FINNNICK
8/6/2021 c12 1Folk-melody
Oh this was simply beautiful! I loved reading this amazing story and thank you so much for writing it! This is a wonderful gem of a story!
8/2/2021 c12 darkzenith324
Superb. Truly, from start to finish. Pacing, character archs, relationship development, canon parallels, just everything. You are an absolutely amazing author, and I'm glad have found all of your excellently crafted stories. Thank you for sharing!
1/27/2021 c1 4PM Addict
For some reason this site is not letting me login (yet I have access to my stuff. Go figure.) I am PM Addict on here. Every now and then I get in the mood for a specific Everlark fix and go back to my favorites. Gees, I can't begin to tell you how much I love this fic. It's just so well written. As I read, it's like there is a movie playing in my head, every detail and every gesture...I love it. I must also admit that, this is the only fic, the only occasion that Prim's death guts me the way this one does. It's like I'm right there with Katniss, trying to do anything to keep her sister alive. The tears were just rolling, it hurts, man! Thank you for this wonderful story. For this Peeta and this Katniss who just make me smile and binge on their adventure, even though I've read it so many times. Once I start KYFTM, I don't stop until I finish. Thank you.
1/1/2021 c12 Guest
This is without a doubt the best Hunger Games story that I’ve ever read. I adore your work, but this piece really stands out.
8/25/2020 c12 Guest
You probably don’t check this anymore, but I just want to say that this is such a beautiful story. I remember 8 years ago reading this fic as you wrote it, waiting on each update... I was a 13 year old in high school, obsessed with THG...I’m not American, so I knew little to nothing about the Civil War, but I was so enthralled and captivated by this world you created. I recently got back into THG and Everlark about two years ago, and I’ve been reading and revisiting my favourite fics ever since. I re-read this fic last year, and I just re-read it again in one sitting. I don’t know what it is about this time...but it felt just as magical as the first. I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I wanted to throw my phone when things got intense, despite knowing the resolution. This is such beautiful and truly stands the test of time. Reading it felt like the first time. I will always be grateful for authors like you who have shaped my fanfiction experience since I was a young teen. Thank you for sharing your talent. I’m never really one to write reviews because I feel like I can never express myself well, but I’m feeling really emotional (it’s 5am and I haven’t slept yet, thank you very much). I’m rambling, and maybe it’s because I’m comforted by the fact that no one will read this so I can be free in my thoughts haha.
3/19/2020 c12 8Loti-miko
Holy shit. This is perfect.

I heave a headache because I just couldn’t put my phone down, I had to finish the story! I was hooked.

You have a way with words. You are one of the few people who understand what makes a good story. I swear I thought I was reading a book. I loved it.

I was so afraid for these characters. For so many moments I thought you would kill Rue or Finnick and I was so nervous. And it didn’t happen! But then poor, sweet Prim died and it was heartbreaking. And Rory too. Ugh. It was too sad.

The characters were spot on. I loved the friendship between Clove and Katniss. And of course, I adored the way she fell in love with Peeta. He’s always so sweet and charming.

I learned a lot of history too! I’m not American, so I was a bit confused at first but after some reading on Wikipedia I was able to follow the story!

This was wonderfully written! Thank you for sharing!
1/2/2020 c12 Arenea Nara
Es una historia genial, me encantó
11/18/2019 c6 ihaveajuicebox
ayeeeeeeeee i live in richmond, virginia!
1,273 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »