for Welcome to Parenthood

5/3/2021 c5 Guest
amazing
1/10/2016 c5 Guest
I absolutely loved this one!
5/15/2014 c1 Guest
Cute. Even though I'm not into kataang (m)
7/4/2012 c8 Guest
"The Fire Lord had taught him how to play Pai Sho and make good tea." Zuko? Playing PAI SHO? AND MAKING TEA?

...Looks like the apocolypse has come early.
5/23/2012 c7 VividDreamer624
Im loving the Mothers Day theme better late than never. It was a cute little story. Azula with her child at the end almost broke my heart. Poor Suki those kids act like their dad.

Good read :)
5/1/2012 c8 TheWannabeBruceLee
I think it was sweet the way with zai and ozai.
5/1/2012 c8 8VividDreamer624
Azula's a mother yay! Chan is the father boooh! I like how Azula's son is the only one who says, hi and smiles that is adorable. Your welcome, for the idea and I hope to see more parenting craziness with the other characters.
4/24/2012 c7 VividDreamer624
Aww man Azula and Kuzon what a pairing! Poor Zuko he opened pandora's box no telling what that kid and Azula will do to him. The Firelords going to have grey hair. I'm glad you gave Azula a redemption story not many people like to follow that path.

The previous chapter with Sokka's son defending his sisters was cute. Excellent work :)
4/3/2012 c1 anonymous
the lin chapter was really great!
3/20/2012 c4 VividDreamer624
This chapter was very bittersweet Kuzon acts like a little Zuko and Hazan much like Mai and possibly Azula. It sadened me that even all that Zuko has done to unite the four nations still that scar weighs heavy on him.

As for Sokka and Suki kids I can totally imagine them being busy bodies and Sokka asking, "where do they get that from." You should include a chapter where they ask where babies come from or have them repeat something embarrassing that Sokka said and he tries to awkwardly explain how they shouldn't say those things.

I'm sure I have more ideas I'll pm you if I think of anything. Good story:)
3/11/2012 c3 VividDreamer624
This is so sweet. I'm excited to see how you'll potray Sokka and Suki's babies that would be fun. What i would like to know is who did Toph marry or get involved with those are her biological children. In portraying Zuko and Mai's children I wonder if Ursa will be alive and if his son will resemble his father and his daughter act like Azula. I have a request but that depends if you like Azula or not. I would like to see Azula as a mother you can pick the pairing. Also Ty Lee as a mother would be hilarious.

All in all good story so far.
3/1/2012 c1 Maiko Lover
Good Job. Keep writing and hopefully we will see a Maiko chapter.
3/1/2012 c1 6Spry
Aw, very nice. :)

It put this really weird image into my head of Aang standing next to Katara while the baby is being born, and he's like, "Come on, AIRBENDER!"

Sorry... I think I must have had too many of those candies I was eating earlier.

But anyway, nice job and CHEERS!

Spry!
3/1/2012 c2 Guest
By this time, has Aang found the surviving Sky Bison herd yet?

If you don't know what I mean I'll tell you. At some point after the War, Aang found a surviving herd of Sky Bison on an uncharted Earth Kingdom island, this restored the Bison population and Aang brought the herd to the Air Temples.

If by this time, Aang has found the herd then at least part of the Air Nomad's culture has been restored.
3/1/2012 c2 Guest
By this time, has Aang found the surviving Sky Bison herd yet?